• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy CT Engineering Supercharger kit 91-05 NSX (Ends April 1, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just drove the newly supercharged NSX up from SoCal. The whine is intoxicating, The power is totally obvious and the driving experience is overall much better. Lots of fun! We had Ramon install it.

BTW I just called Nate, he answered in two rings!i

Thank you Turbo2Go and thank you Nate!

Last edited:
Guys did everyone get their parts? Anyone able to communicate with Nate? I can't get him to reply to me anymore.

I talked to Nate a couple weeks ago, all the kits have shipped except for a few people who haven't payed yet

No dyno....
There is an obvious increase in power. Even if it is partly a psychological increase, the feeling is great. We also installed CT headers and high flow intake.
I love hearing the whine from the supercharger.
All in all, I feel the NSX is even more incredible now.

I was on the original list but never heard anything after discussing deposits and lost interest. If there is one with my name on it or an extra, I would have an interest in considering one again.

Guys I will have my own system up for sale pretty cheap soon if anyone may be interested PM me. It won't happen right away but within a month or two. It is for a NA2 targa. I am not even sure there is a difference between NA1 and NA2 systems. I also have the very efficient autorotor blower that is no longer available.

Guys I will have my own system up for sale pretty cheap soon if anyone may be interested PM me. It won't happen right away but within a month or two. It is for a NA2 targa. I am not even sure there is a difference between NA1 and NA2 systems. I also have the very efficient autorotor blower that is no longer available.

I messaged you!!

Thanks Nate and Dave.
Very happy with mine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back