• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CTSC High Boost, Intercooler and AEM

I am eager to pick up my high mileage 91 and its newly installed high-boost CTSC , 750 injectors, custom one-off IC and associated heat exchanger, new fuel pump, AEM EMS-NSX, CT airbox/intake, fresh Brembo rotors, new brake pads, a new tune and Dyno session. Cylinder leak tests resulted in measurements of 245 +/- 5 across the board.

Having not understood the advantages of an IC for some time I am glad I made the right choice for repeated and consistent power from the SC. It would make sense why people say their Dyno runs are performed after a "cool down" period.

I will post a few photos and update the dyno results after the car is picked up later this week.

Happy Driving!

I am also waiting and excited to see.
Way to go!
Enjoy and be safe.
Trev

previously he had said yes......
Trev

no, my intercooler was built by stage six motorsports in partnership with mace engineering. it looks as if its the oem intake and is the standard intake height as well. I feel very confident in their abilities after seeing some of their previous work on the tt gt40 cars they produced and tuned. They maintain a raced and modified lovefab nsx as well as a follow up nsx turbo of their own which has a bit better fitment than the lovefab under the rear of the car and from the numbers i was provided is much lower priced in addition.
1st run on the dyno today hit 370...ambient outside temp today was 94F
some ignition tuning tomorrow should offer up another 15-20 or so.

I picked up my car today. "WONDERFUL!" sums it up. A morning Dyno session ran 393.1 HP and 273 ftlb. HP line is literally linear to redline and torque is flatline straight across the chart.

I enjoy the loud whine of the SC, under power, and dont find the whipple on this car clunky at idle as some others have been. The throttle is responsive as well as it starts faster than when stock.

Will provide charts once I get them in a digital format for your review. Im trying to get Mase to provide this intercooler at a good price for members who might want one. Its biggest plus, other than the obvoius, is the OEM height and its ability to close the OEM engine cover over the SC and IC.

All the best and safe driving.

Sounds good.
Let us know.
Pictures to eh!
That is the older 1.6 liter whipple you have right?
Good thing we're friends, better price that way for me. lol
Trev

My Dyno results prior to picking up my car. It was a 90+ degree summer day in Florida. I might try another run in the fall/winter to see the differences ambient temps have on the performance results.

I will also post some installation photos and more detailed dyno results as I get time.

0051.JPG

no, my intercooler was built by stage six motorsports in partnership with mace engineering. it looks as if its the oem intake and is the standard intake height as well. I feel very confident in their abilities after seeing some of their previous work on the tt gt40 cars they produced and tuned. They maintain a raced and modified lovefab nsx as well as a follow up nsx turbo of their own which has a bit better fitment than the lovefab under the rear of the car and from the numbers i was provided is much lower priced in addition.

Do you have any details on their turbo system such as is it available for purchase? I also like the "much lower priced" part also.

Ok, so I got the group buy going, even though we don't know what we are buying!!! lol
FFFFanman
NCC-1703D
MANIACura
cparsons

Back