• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CTSC LB fuel pressure running a little bit rich

I've the lowboost CTSC and my fuel pressure at idle with all hoses connected reads 46 psi. Under boost the A/F-ratio goes below 11, a little bit rich. I've a bung for a wideband in the header, so the measures are quite correctly. How far can I reduce the fuel pressure to reach A/F-ratios of 11.0-11.5?

I've the lowboost CTSC and my fuel pressure at idle with all hoses connected reads 46 psi. Under boost the A/F-ratio goes below 11, a little bit rich. I've a bung for a wideband in the header, so the measures are quite correctly. How far can I reduce the fuel pressure to reach A/F-ratios of 11.0-11.5?
You're running the Walbro 255, right? I have the same problem. SOS mentioned this setup would be fine but i'm glad I monitored my AFRs and got a 2nd opinion.

I'm waiting for my fuel pressure sending unit before I make adjustments but I plan to start at 2 psi increments. I suspect I will need to lower it about 4psi of static rail pressure.

Ultimately, i'm going to give the FIC and RDX injectors a try.

You're running the Walbro 255, right? I have the same problem. SOS mentioned this setup would be fine but i'm glad I monitored my AFRs and got a 2nd opinion.

I'm waiting for my fuel pressure sending unit before I make adjustments but I plan to start at 2 psi increments. I suspect I will need to lower it about 4psi of static rail pressure.

Ultimately, i'm going to give the FIC and RDX injectors a try.

If you are going with fic and ctsc, aren't there better injectors to get than rdx?

I'm running the stock fuel pump at the moment but will go with a Walbro 255 in the future.

Back