• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CTSC Methanol injection kit - A.S. MOTORSPORT

Hello Guys,

As many of you know we make phenolic upgrade kits for NSX both in FI and NA trim.
We also make custom Methanol injection kits for CTSC equipped NSX.
Generally these are made to customer spec in ether phenolic or aluminum billet, with injector layout to customer specification.

We have one CTSC autorotor (later style) methanol injection manifold in stock.
This is machined out of a block of phenolic and is threaded with one 1/8 NPT injector location

Cost: €335 ex shipping (€30 towards US/Canada, €40 to Australia/New Zealand & Asia, €13 with in Europe)

This is for the center injection manifold, with a pair of manifold to cylinder head thermal shields.
Does not come with injection nozzle, no gaskets required (integrated in to the parts)

We can custom make a setup to your specification, we've done multi nozzle, single nozzle and other layouts.

As sandwiched in the CTSC plates
530494_622472254463620_272561858_n.jpg

Left & Right you can see the manifold thermal insulators, center is a basic Whipple CTSC insulating spacer.
1690493_698638033513708_2134977570_n.jpg

Detailed information on our thermal upgrade kits: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/171258-Intake-manifold-upgrade-kit

Test information and details on the methanol injection thanks to RYU,

RYU;1853744 I should also share some test results. I've been using the [URL="http://www.nsxprime.com/nsx-prime-vendor-list/a-s-motorsport/" said:
A.S. Motorsports[/URL] (@A.S. Motorsport) CTSC phenolic plate that Adnan and I are prototyping. The results have been incredible. On a hot socal day after an hour or more of driving my car use to have a heatsoaked IAT of 160-190F. Now, the IAT is a solid 130-138F under the same conditions. When under boost i'm easily in the 100-120F range with the water spray solution. I'm finally happy with my CTSC cooling setup. I've also been consistently street tuning my HKS F-Con VPro. Oh, did I mention I upgraded from the iS to the VPro + CAMP2? I've also learned to tune the thing a bit. My driveability has been quite good. I've even got my daily MPG back up to normal (23-27mpg).
IMG_20150529_143750_zpsxeds2j7w.jpg

Received my meth injection plate from A.S. Motorsports and it's in good quality. They definitely stand behind their name and product so don't worry! Adnan had great communication and was super easy to deal with during the whole process. I should have a fuller review and dyno numbers in a few weeks with some iat data to share.

Received my meth injection plate from A.S. Motorsports and it's in good quality. They definitely stand behind their name and product so don't worry! Adnan had great communication and was super easy to deal with during the whole process. I should have a fuller review and dyno numbers in a few weeks with some iat data to share.
I'm excited to see your results.

Back