• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

D2 Coilover or Tein pillow

I was looking at the D2 Coilover as well as the Tein pillow ball. It looks like they have a camber adjustment. Does this apply to the NSX or is it just for other cars. I know that some of you were part of that group buy and input would be appreciated. Tim

jorligan said:
I was looking at the D2 Coilover as well as the Tein pillow ball. It looks like they have a camber adjustment. Does this apply to the NSX or is it just for other cars. I know that some of you were part of that group buy and input would be appreciated. Tim

A strut type suspension damper will allow camber adjustment. The unequal length control arm suspension design of the NSX adjusts camber by the lower control arm's mounting points only. Most aftermarket coil overs on the NSX will use a pin-mount upper mount plate which is simply the rod of the damper poking through a single bearing mounted in a metal plate.

take care,
-- Chris

Back