• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Daisy Auto NSX Meet and Greet October 2015

As some of you might know,
Daisy Import Auto has added a second location in Frederick, MD.

We will be offering the same great quality of service like we have being offering since we opened 25 years ago at the Daisy rd Woodbine shop .
We would like to share this moment with you guys, the people that showed us their support and kept the Daisy Import Auto sucessful The idea is to meet on 10/18/2015 in the am and cruise from DC area ( place TBD ) to Clarksburg Cars and Coffe (22700 Sweetshrub Dr Clarksburg, MD 20871 US) early in the morning (around 8/9ish am) Our Baltimore area friends and customers can meet Ben at the Woodbine MD. location and head over from there .
After the C&C we would like you to join us and visit our new location located at 11 Byte Drive Suite D, Frederick MD 21702.
The shop will provide refreshments at the New Daisy Import Auto shop location and we might do lunch if enough people show up . Daisy Import Auto will provide 3 FREE ,Ben's Custom NSX Negative Battery Cables which will given to the first 3 NSX's to show up at the Starting point of the cruise. Also FREE Oil change for the next 3 NSX's that arrive at the starting point. The cables and the oil change will be installed/performed at our new shop.
Only the owners that started the cruise and make it to the new Daisy shop will be part of the FREE Cable/Oil change give away. We would love you to RSVP your attendance to this event so we can keep an eye how much food/drinks we will need to provide at the new shop.

More Details as the date gets closer

Thank you again , looking forward to seeing everyone

Ben, Nico and Daisy staff

We are very excited in this new adventure at Daisy Frederick and we would like you to joins and share this important moment with us.

If you happen to have any questions about this event, you can always PM's us to clarify things.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1502573163396709/

Last edited:
2ed9c268b2ff5b6dc80e8447ec99b13b.jpg

We are almost a week away from this special event. Here is quick update for this meet/cruise, thanks in advance to everyone who is planning to show up.

Starting point
1850 E St NW, Washington DC by the US Bureau Of Land Management
We will meet there at 7:45 am
We will depart at 8 am towards
Clarksburg C&C, 22700 Sweetshrub Dr, Clarksburg, Maryland 20871
* We could take:

A.- Constitution Ave. then GW parkway towards C&C

OR

B.- 19th St. NW then Georgetown towards C&C

At 10 am We will be leaving the C&C towards the New Daisy Shop located at

11 Byte Dr, Frederick, MD 21702, USA

After the arrival to the new shop we will give the Gifts to the members of the cruise, we are planning on having lunch after we perform the oil change and the battery cable install.
We are looking forward to see everyone that day!!!!!

Please RSVP to keep count on how many people are planing to Join US!!

Thanks for your support

Daisy Import Auto Care Team

#nsx #nsx prime #nsx life #nsx ownersgroup #nsx gram #daisyimportauto

Event Link :

https://www.facebook.com/events/1502573163396709/#

Last edited:
I will try and make it to C&C and then onto the new shop.

Quick update about this Event. We are no longer gonna meet up in DC, we decided to go straight to the Clarksburg C&C - 8 am - and then hit the back roads towards Diasy Import Auto Frederick. If you have any questions please Pm me.

I'll be there!!!

Looks like the event was a big success, sorry I couldn't make it - I was stuck in the Bahamas (ya, lots of sympathy for me I am sure...)

Back