• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

***SOLD*** Dali Lowering Springs NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a brand new set of Dali lowering springs will fit all years 1991-2005
I believe the drop is 1" or 1.25"

$300 Plus shipping and fees

Local pick up in Fairfield, CT is welcome!

Attachments

• IMG_3759.jpg
    IMG_3759.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3760.jpg
    IMG_3760.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3761.jpg
    IMG_3761.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3762.jpg
    IMG_3762.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3763.jpg
    IMG_3763.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3764.jpg
    IMG_3764.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: OE2
sure, I can work with $200 plus actual shipping and PayPal fees or you can send via family and friends

I had these on my car with some Koni yellows and they were great. Everyone thought the car was stock, but it took up some of the wheel gap and gave a little more sporty feel to the car.

1691849628050.png

Hi! I’ve sent the invoice to the interest party yesterday and will give him until end of the day today to pay. If not I will contact you.
This guy is strange- he says "send invoice" and then does not communicate. Almost all of his Prime posts have been for buying NSX parts. But, it appears he actually follows through on some transactions...

Sent most people send an invoice right away not 3 days later I pay on the spot
Please understand I work and have to bring package to UPS to get a shipping quote. They were closed when I left work. Sundays they are closed. First thing Monday morning I went to the ups store and got a shipping quote and send you an a voice. I received the funds this morning and on my lunch break shipped out the package. If I had a phone number to text or call this could have been done Monday. In any case, this is on its way to you. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back