• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Dali Racing Aluminum Hub

Selling an excellent condition Dali Racing hub. Its slightly longer than the OEM distance so if you find that you are extending the wheel to its limit and its still not close enough, this hub is perfect.

I upgraded to NRG removable hub and added an extension to keep my new setup the same length as the Dali hub.

The Dali hub allows the OEM horn and SRS connectors to feed through into the hub where you can have the SRS bypass and horn wires feed to the wheel.

I sanded down the top to expose the metal which allows the horn grounding ring which comes with most aftermarket wheels to ground / activate the horn.

Asking $150 USD
d89d883dadcfee3f3ebdbb28d199864b.jpg

plus shipping
13f23b1867a396fd521f7313681b13e2.jpg

d4e855055e38ab3cc618c3b7ea109eb3.jpg

42c2bc38a5e572da1acbd56863fa53e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice part.

For your information.
This is basicly a Procar Specials aluminium steering wheel hub.(2pcs)
It was the first hub which allowed the OEM horn and SRS connectors to feed through into the hub where you can have the SRS bypass and horn wires feed to the wheel.
Designed and build a prototype for my car in 2001.

In june 2002, 50 units were produced in Germany and shipped to San Diego (Dali Racing)
Naben 1.jpg

Thats the one Deitlef! You got the length perfect IMO. Looks like Dali just powdercoated with a textured black.

The design is perfect D!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats the one Deitlef! You got the length perfect IMO. Looks like Dali just powdercoated with a textured black.

The design is perfect D!

Thanks.
The 2pcs design allows to change the part to the steeering wheel for a shorter one.
This allows to use a quick release, at last with the samle lenght.

Works into my car since 19 years now, so hopefully you will get a customer soon.

Hub Alu & Black.jpg

Back