• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dali Racing Coolant Tank Group Buy

I've been a bit preoccupied with work, life, etc.

I'm checking with the vendor to confirm their pricing is still $120.00 each, and if they are willing to deal directly with jizheng, sexyred, yellow scorpion, grtahoang, and littledevilcrx for the purchasing.

If not, I will work with NSXPrime to register as a vendor and act as middleman to package and ship, etc. I'll admit, that isn't my first choice, but since I just drove almost 300 miles round trip to get a set of (painted) 7 spoke factory wheels, I guess after 20 years of ownership, the bug is finally in me.

Miner

Please count me in on this group buy as well!

Fellas,

The vendor is not willing to sell directly. Please let me know (via PM) that you are committing to purchase. Price will be $140, plus shipping. From the shop "They would be the same as before with a billet rad cap neck and the two connections but would not include a rad cap and natural spun aluminum finish."

Note that they will not include the rad cap.

NSX Prime Group Buy Form

This is a:
[ ] Direct vendor group buy
[X] Third party group buy
If third party, payment will be made:
[ ] Directly to the vendor (must link to vendor's NSX Prime Vendor page or include address and contact info.)
[X] To a third party (Any third party taking payment must follow Vendor Requirements)

Minimum Number of Units: 5
(by definition a group buy requires a non-trivial minimum number of units to "make it happen"; you can use tiered pricing)

Maximum Number of Units (can be unlimited): N/A (other than group buy)

Closing Date (max. 90 days - no open-ended group buys):29 Oct 2021

Product Will Ship: [ ] As payments are received
[X] After the group buy is closed, and produced.

Payment Procedure: [ ] No deposit, payment due prior to shipping
[X] Deposit of _$35__ upon sign up, balance due _at shipping___
[ ] Payment in full upon signing up

Payment Methods Accepted (indicate any convenience fees): Pay pall or zelle

Estimated Delivery Time / Date: Late Nov

Product Pricing (can be tiered): $140

Shipping & Insurance Costs (if not included): est $20

Signup List (optional for unlimited unit group buys with non-tiered pricing):

1. Miner
2. Little Devil CRX
3. GRTHoang
4. Sexy Red
5. Jizheng
6. Yellow Scorpion (maybe not?)

Product Info, Photos, etc.:

I'd like a PM commitment by the end of this week (29 Oct) so I can turn on the vendor. He indicates he can get onto producing them in a a couple of weeks, and once we commit, I'll get a estimated shipping date.

I have reached out to NSX_noob about registering as a vendor.

Last edited:
Christmas has come early!
I’ll be individually boxing the tanks by this weekend, and will figure out best method for shipping. If anybody wants to send me a prepaid shipping label, that works for me too!
I’ll post photos when I get back home from work.

Christmas has come early!
I’ll be individually boxing the tanks by this weekend, and will figure out best method for shipping. If anybody wants to send me a prepaid shipping label, that works for me too!
I’ll post photos when I get back home from work.

Amazing news! Thank you again for making this happen.

Late to the party, but great work tracking this down. I've always wondered why none of the other possibly-more-reputable vendors picked up on the cylindrical style. I did my dance with the devil and have had one of these on my car for ~9+ years with significant track use and mileage with no issues at all. If I'd seen this in time, I'd probably have jumped on it just to have a spare in case anything did ever happen.

....I've always wondered why none of the other possibly-more-reputable vendors picked up on the cylindrical style. I did my dance with the devil and have had one of these on my car for ~9+ years....

the short ans. is because it was "cheap and cheerful from the devil".

We also danced with the devil for a long time since we r local to Dali. We started Pole2Flag after they quit and moved on.
No capable vendor/fabricator is excited to make small batch at this price IMO. An Example of this would be the one of the best turbo kits offered by Prospeed a while ago, the order qty was too small to make a profit for the fabricator who has extensive turbo experience from competitive racing not just a capable welder who can bend, cut, and weld nicely and suddenly he/she is a turbo expert.

[MENTION=11324]Miner[/MENTION] thanks for making this happen. One of the nice things about Prime!

Plus, these Dali cylinder units are the only ones I've ever seen that don't leak. I kinda wish SoS or Mita would do a deal with the fabricator and keep a few on the shelf for us owners? If I wasn't so Type-S OEM obsessed, I'd have one on my car too.

Lol............ the super mod double posted.....mary Hartman.....

[MENTION=11324]Miner[/MENTION] thanks for making this happen. One of the nice things about Prime!

Plus, these Dali cylinder units are the only ones I've ever seen that don't leak. I kinda wish SoS or Mita would do a deal with the fabricator and keep a few on the shelf for us owners? If I wasn't so Type-S OEM obsessed, I'd have one on my car too.

I love mine, and until my OEM tank starts leaking, I will display the shiny aluminum tank in my office.

I'm glad I could contribute to the family. This site has provided so much over nearly all of my 21 years of ownership.

.....or iguana...:wink:

+1 here as well since the garage here has sprouted another NSX. I'd buy one as a spare or put it on a shelf for when the 2nd car's milk jug eventually goes.

Miner,
looks like there’s appetite for another run of these. Are you up for it?

I love mine, and until my OEM tank starts leaking, I will display the shiny aluminum tank in my office.

I'm glad I could contribute to the family. This site has provided so much over nearly all of my 21 years of ownership.

Back