• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DCH Acura in Tustin, CA

I took my car in to Tustin Acura to have them look over my car while it is still in the original warranty period. Sarah Posell is the Service Manager there. She is the best!

She is having her techs look at every inch of my car for any carbon fiber that is yellowing or any component that needs to be replaced. Thus far, she identified a window/door seal that is deformed. She also identified my battery cover that does not fit precisely. My rear tail light has some of the silver associated with the internal reflective part flaking off. Sarah said that Acura is working on a replacement tail light.

She is also changing my oil and filter. While my oil life is still at 80%, the oil is almost one year old. So I wanted to change it out to insure engine lubrication is optimized. Sarah put me in a new MDX which was the first time I have had a chance to drive one. Very nice vehicle. I wish they had a PHEV MDX, I would buy it.

I strongly recommend that anyone in the area (Los Angeles/Orange County) with a 2017 or 2018 NSX still in warranty, take your car and have them go over the car. You will be happy you did.

I am also considering buying the extended warranty.

Sarah Posell – Service Manager
DCH Tustin Acura
9 Auto Center Drive Tustin, CA 92782
Main 714-669-9900 | Email [email protected]

Last edited:
Got my car back and everything was done plus! While my car was in for service 6 other NC1s were there at the same time. This is a popular place. I am probably going to purchase the extended warranty for this car.

Glad to hear, can’t go wrong with the extended warranty imho.

Doubt anything major would go wrong, but it’s pretty cheap comparatively speaking.

Back