• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DCH Tustin Acura comes to the rescue

I have been attempting to have the Eibach lowering springs removed from my car so that I can go back to stock. Nothing wrong with the ride. It just sits about an inch lower in front than stock. Where I live in Santa Barbara, the street is so bad it is barely drivable. I literally have to drive around 2 to 3 miles an hour to negotiate all the ins and outs. Anyway, I have not been successful. One dealer lacked the proper equipment or just was not confident in taking apart the Struts. DCH Tustin Acura did my PPI and when I mentioned I was having trouble the Service Manager Sarah Posell not only verified that her technician could do the work but she made arrangements for me to drop it off on Saturday and pick it up the following Saturday. She gave me a new Acura RDX to drive for the week. I could not ask for a more supportive Acura Dealership. They are the greatest. She asked me if I needed anything else. I mentioned I needed to order a fastener for the engine cover. Some are short and some are long. I need a short one. She asked me to point out where the fastener was needed. I did so and She said not to worry she would the parts department determine the correct part and order it. So I am a very happy camper.

Back