• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DEALER PARTS.....GOOD PRICES.

I saw an add on www.nsxclassifieds.com advertising dealer parts at great prices. So I checked on a keyless entry for my '91. within an hour I received a return email with a qoute for 168.30 free ups ground 1 week delivery. An entry in the FAQ quotes it at around 196.00 + S&H. So I bought it, now I just have to install it.

here is the email [email protected] good luck.

I priced the keyless entry at two Acura dealers, one in Raleigh, NC and the other in San Diego, CA. They both wanted about $400 installed. I decided not to do it, because an aftermarket alarm system would incorporate that and several other features (remote truck, windows, etc.) for about the same price.

------------------
NSXY
95 NSX-T, 5 sp, Red/Tan, Stock, except Dunlaptya SP9000s

The keyless entry is a different part, with widely differing prices, depending on the year of the NSX.

Tracy Townsend at Gunn Acura (the guy whose e-mail address is above) is well-known in the NSX community for providing great prices and great service for OEM parts.

Back