• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dec. 21 2012

what do you think will happen

• Nothing is going to happen, its all B.S.

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • Someting is going to happen but Im not sure what.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • I could care less either way.

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the new end of the world "hype" 2012 the Myan calendar "END DATE" just like last time in 1999 etc,etc....... I know that since the beginning of time people have always feared the end was near, and every single time nothing happens. What do you think ? take the poll or leave a comment. Id like to know what you guys think.

How much weight can you put in a prediction from an ancient civilization that believed in human sacrifice to appease the Gods? Did you just watch Apocalypto or a Discovery Channel special?

So did the Chinese thousands of years before that. I didn't say they were complete idiots, but clearly their other beliefs have no basis in reality.

Trust me, im no hippie. Just thought Id hear what you guys think of this stuff. And no I dont believe it either. I do believe in Aliens though. Who do you think invented Beer?

The calendar had to have some day as the last day otherwise the dam calendar would have gone on forever.......so they picked a day that they figured was so dam far in the future nobody would care..........now that day is coming and people are freeking out about it.............

Ive never seen anything

I have had sightings in the sky...and once up close... with a group of 3 other ppl they all experienced the same thing.

We were scared shitless to say the least.

I have had sightings in the sky...and once up close... with a group of 3 other ppl they all experienced the same thing.

We were scared shitless to say the least.

Did they probe you in the butt? j/k I believe there are others out there too. I doubt it's just us.

Did they probe you in the butt? j/k I believe there are others out there too. I doubt it's just us.

hehe I was sure to check the time after everyone calmed down to be sure we didn't "lose" a few hours!

Re Option 3:

caring.png

Excellent!!! What a better time to make plans for Xmas over at the in-laws that year!!!!!:p

I say bullshit, Just like 1999. People start all this crap. I hope someone is going to take bets on this because it's a win win, if they are right I die, if they are wrong I am rich. So who's up for some betting?

The calendar had to have some day as the last day otherwise the dam calendar would have gone on forever.......so they picked a day that they figured was so dam far in the future nobody would care..........now that day is coming and people are freeking out about it.............

It's not really as random as simply "picking a day". December 21, 2012 is the end of the Pisces celestial age....and when we enter the next age. The age of aquarius. lol

That's no joke....but still cracks me up.

Ever wonder why Jesus is linked to fish? Damn pagans.

Sooooo, don't get too excited.

Re Option 3:

caring.png

Now that is FUNNY!!!!

I remember when I was kid there was some preacher who was saying God won't be late in seventy-eight. I figured someone would have picked up on that rhyme again in say 98 cause 20 years would be enough for the fickle to get over God never showing up in 78. But no one ever picked it up again. Maybe someone should get on this as 08 works too.

It's not really as random as simply "picking a day". December 21, 2012 is the end of the Pisces celestial age....and when we enter the next age. The age of aquarius. lol

That's no joke....but still cracks me up.

Ever wonder why Jesus is linked to fish? Damn pagans.

Sooooo, don't get too excited.

You are correct..............further proof that the Mayans were a very advanced society..............

And with this understanding it doesn't seem that the calendar signals the end of time but simply the end of an AGE.......

Back