• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Denver Concours D'Elegance Participants - Sunday, June 5

Thanks for signing up to show your car at the 22nd Annual Concours D'Elegance for Cerberal Palsy...we have 8 cars signed up :smile: ...our largest turnout ever...by now you should have recieved your registration packet and please note you should plan on getting there around 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM for staging and final prep on your car. Judging begins at 9:00 AM...don't forget to bring chairs to sit on, sunscreen, hats, etc. as it does get warm during the day...the event closes at 3:00 with the award ceremony. If you have any questions, please PM me and I'll get you squared away...

So, on Saturday nite, for those that can make it (with or without significant others) :wink: , let's get together for dinner at Rock Bottom Brewery at 7:00PM

Located in South Denver next to the Park Meadows Mall, just off I-25 and County Line Road...it is in the northwest corner of the intersection of I-25 and County Line...plenty of room to park over by the SoundTrack store area...I'll see you all there about 7:00 PM...

Thanks again for participating in this worthwhile event

Mike

mmmikemo said:
So, on Saturday nite, for those that can make it (with or without significant others) :wink: , let's get together for dinner at Rock Bottom Brewery at 7:00PM

Love to join you but I have the entire Board of Trustees, Program Council, Staff of Denver First Unitarian [with their significant others] over at my house Saturday Night -- 50+/- folks.

I'll join you Sunday morning before returning home for a sit down dinner for eight. Anyone want to help clean a house?

I will be making a 9 hour drive from Topeka to Pueblo on Saturday. My car is undoubtedly in bad need of a wash as it has not been out from under it's cover for three weeks. What time do I need to be there if it is not being judged? Will all the NSXes be parked together?

Waymilky

Eric...most cars are arriving between 7:00 and 9:00...you need to be there before 9 to get in...but, I'd suggest earlier...I'll be there early to help stage our cars...we will all be together in one area...and I have the NSXCA banners to display around our cars as well...

Are you driving up Sunday AM?...if so, PM me and you can stop at my house and wash if you want...or Sat nite if your up here then...let me know...Mike

Mike,

Sorry, I had a blowout on the way and it will be Monday before I can get a replacement. Guess I'm stuck in Salina for the weekend.:frown:

Mark...so sorry to hear of your misfortune...we'll miss you...stay in touch as we are planning other events this summer...Mike

Back