• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Denver Concours-the day after

Thanks, everyone for making it to the CP event Sunday. 15 NSXs, pretty solid turnout.

As a newbie to this type of event I really had a great time meeting and talking with everyone; it's always nice to see what others have done (or not) to make their NSX unique. Many thanks to Steve, Ben, Justin, Ryan, etc.--the list goes on for sharing their cars and the stories around the cars.

I will be having a car show of sorts up in Erie on the 11th of August around the corner from where I live...several of you came to the party last year, only to get bombed by the rain and wind--I'll be hiring an old woman to read tea leaves to insure that won't happen again...more later if there is an interest in joining in on the fun.

Starts around 10 and will run until about 3, or whenever we run out of Jackson Hole Soda (our sponsor); in the meantime, we'll concoct some type of after show drive to let the cars have some fun, too.

Looking forward to sorting thru my pix; I'll presume others took some pix as well.

Great to meet everyone, and hope to go for a ride sometime soon.

-Gumby

Back