• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Detroit area Acura dealer for PPI

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy an NSX from the detroit area and am trying to locate a good Acura dealership that will be able to do a detailed pre-purchase inspection.

Any ideas?

thanks

Jacques

try Suburban Acura in Farmington Hills, MI
ask for Mike Michalik (sp?)
he is the NSX tech
He has been taking care of several of our cars
:wink:

Jacques,

Fellow Cdn. now living in suburbs of Detroit responding --

Mike Michalik, Suburban Acura. (248) 471-9200. Ask for Jeff Smith (service writer -- best of the bunch over there) and tell him Jeff Zauberman told you to call. Per above post Mike is the NSX tech and he's been taking care of my NSX for past 3 years. In fact he accompanied me to Phoenix to do the PPI on my car. He is the only NSX tech in the greater Detroit area that I am aware of. I have known him since 2000 and he has taken car of all my Acuras.

Bonne Chance,
Jeff

/94 Formula Red, 5 speed, 35,600 miles

Thanks for all the info.

I will give him a call this week.

I'll have him inspect the car and if all is good I'll fly out to Detroit. My only slight issue right now is having to pay about 600$ for a one-way ticket from Montreal to Detroit. Seems like flights are more expensive these days as I can go to Paris for that much:tongue:

Back