• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DFW Area NSX BBQ and get together. July 26th 11:30 am till ?

If you missed the first BBQ here's your opportunity to make up for it. Join your fellow NSX owners at the Cullman residence on July 26th from 11:30 am till ? Bring your favorite folding chair and your beverage(s) of choice. We will be enjoying Spring Creek BBQ so we can enjoy our time talking about NSX's and just relax.
Even if your an NSX owner from out of town and are in Dallas on that date please sign up. All NSX owners are welcome, all we ask is that you sign up so we have a head count for lunch.
Remember, just bring a folding chair, your beverages and your wife or girlfriend. And come ready to relax and enjoy some NSX commraderie.

* Directions/ address to our residence will be sent via Pm or text a couple of days prior to the event.

1. Vanishing Point

In! Thanks for hosting!

I'm In ... Whoo Hoo! Love them BBQ's!

Whoo Hooooo! I'm In! Sake, Sake, Sake!!!! :biggrin:
Looking forward to it and Thank you for Hosting!

01. Vanishing Point
02. Speed6
03. Single Samurai

I'm in so far. All depends if we get moved in to our new home in time.

HAHA Saki Master talking again... Round two!

1. Vanishing Point
2. Speed6
3 Single Samurai
4. dirtiehippie
5. REDNA2X
6. link
7. Devin

I'm in for another epic BBQ :biggrin:

1. Vanishing Point
2. Speed6
3 Single Samurai
4. dirtiehippie
5. REDNA2X
6. link
7. Devin
8. clean_green

I will be there!

1. Vanishing Point
2. Speed6
3 Single Samurai
4. dirtiehippie
5. REDNA2X
6. link
7. Devin
8. clean_green
9. Timeless1

You can Count On It!

You better show up........... the Saki Master has spoken! :biggrin:

You can count on it! I should be landing by noon or 1pm from Seattle but the Wife already gave me the GO!

01. Vanishing Point
02. Speed6
03. Single Samurai
04. dirtiehippie
05. REDNA2X
06. link
07. Devin
08. clean_green
09. Timeless1

If it looks like it will be blazing hot on July 26th (it always is :biggrin:) I have a plan for us to stay cool. I have a 30x50 garage I will move the cars out of so we will have plenty of room under a/c. Again, just bring a folding chair and your choice of beverages, the meal is provided.

If my car is ready by then, just involved in an accident. Now I need a new bumper...

Oh no! That's 2 recently :frown: I hope it was just cosmetic and you'll be back on the road quickly. There's a new Mode4 bumper for sale on the Prime marketplace :smile:

Last edited:
This meet will be a good opportunity for those DFW area members to meet some of your fellow NSX owners. This will be a low key BBQ gathering, just bring yourself, your beverage of choice and your pride and joy. All I ask is that you post that you are coming, did I mention FREE food ! Plus you will get complete details on the upcoming NSteXpo gathering here in Dallas, and who knows maybe your NSX will show up in a future issue of NSX Driver.

* I have plenty of NSX friendly parking available. :smile:

Yep! Getting Close Brother!

Back