• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DFW Area NSX BBQ and get together. July 26th 11:30 am till ?

01. Vanishing Point
02. Speed6
03. Single Samurai
04. dirtiehippie
05. REDNA2X
06. link
07. Devin
08. clean_green
09. Timeless1
10. NSX1145 ?
11. f16nsx
12. Boostedtaco
13. Mark @ Pride
14. IlyNSX
15.Texas91Brent
16.Mike Phan
Add me and Mike to Last minute add

Sorry guys I have to bail. Hopefully I can see you guys at the next meet

Hope everyone had a safe trip back home. Had a great time seeing everyone, especially the new faces (at least for me) and seeing those cars was amazing. Hopefully there will be some pictures posted soon.

We have a light blue folding chair that someone left last night at our house, if it's yours pm me or post here and I'll get it back to you.

Last edited:
20140726_193001.jpgThanks for hosting steven! Had a great time and meeting everyone!

Last edited:
Thank you for hosting Steven & good to meet you, i want your garage! :biggrin: Had a Great time & good to see some new faces too!!

Man I missed out! Wish I could have made it but was stuck in Seattle:(
I'm sure you guys had a Blast! Looking forward to the Pics! Post'Em Ian!

Thanks again Steven, great place, if you need a tenant for the pool house let me know :wink:

great drinks
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Haha working on them now guys...

Sorry guys i missed the BBQ i was in Austin Attending a charity car meet.. Since i'm a Sponsor for them.

Belated thank you Steven, and to your wife. who worked so hard getting the food out and organized and answered my 50 questions about your lovely home and freaking Awesome garage.
Thank You Both
Brent

Huge Thank You!! to both you, Steven, and your wife for allowing us to invade your place for the day. It was great to have another fun day like that with the NSX family.

I am going to be disappointed if nobody has an after picture of the beer pool. We did serious damage to what we started the day with!

- Chris

Back