• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DIY: Stanceparts Cup Kit

I purchased Stanceparts cups + a 1.5Gal Viair compressor/tank combo for my KW V3. I didn't find much as far as a DIY on Prime or YouTube for the NSX specifically so I decided to make a video.

The installation diagram provided by Stanceparts is pretty straight forward, however I wanted to add a couple different functions as well as detail what specifically needs to be done to adapt the universal parts to the NSX.

Added Functions:
3 Position toggle switch: Compressor On-Off-Electronic compressor drain

The purpose of the compressor on/off switch is to keep the compressor from automatically turning on anytime you turn the key to ACC and killing a low battery.
The electronic drain is highly useful since the tank is front mounted and low making it difficult to reach the valve for manual operation.

I didn't get into how to make the harness, but I provided a wiring diagram so you can make your own. I'll probably do a video in the future of how to make the harness when I make one for my buddy.

All of the parts used in the video are linked in the video description.

Anyway, hope this helps anyone searching this topic in the future. Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Great write up, may I ask how did you connect the air valves? The air valve have 3 pins, I know one goes to the switch, 1 goes to 12v, but what is connected to the third?

Great write up, may I ask how did you connect the air valves? The air valve have 3 pins, I know one goes to the switch, 1 goes to 12v, but what is connected to the third?
Not sure what you’re seeing but the stance up air valves should only have 2 wires. The way I setup my kit is different from stance parts diagram. I have mine in the video and the stance parts diagram is below.

IMG_8695.png

Great write up, may I ask how did you connect the switch to the air valves(noob to electrical)? The air vale have 3 pins, I know one goes to the switch, 1 goes to 12v, but what is connected to the third

Back