• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Do YOU think the HSC will be produced?

Do I think the HSC will see production?

• Yes, absolutely.

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I Hope so

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Probably not

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • No, definitely not.

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I like to vote, but don't like to commitment to an opinion :-)

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's been months since the rumours about the HSC being cancelled, yet it's still being displayed at car shows. So do you now think the HSC will see production?

I dont want to start any rumors but i have been told by a reliable source the car was seen in studio city under camo coverings with wheel sensors attached but couldnot clearly make out what it was by the picture from a camera phone

I don't want to start any rumours either but..... I've just been reading... Has anyone else heard about the "Drop Bears' in Australia? :eek:

hehe... I don't want to start any rumours either, but did you know

1) The Forums Nazi has an alter-ego in real life!? :eek:
2) NSX prime is going to become $100 subscription. ;)
3) My real name is NOT Keanu or Thomas Anderson! :rolleyes:
4) A HSC was spotted in Melbourne last week parked at 7-Eleven with Elvis sitting in it. True! <B>Dippy</B> told me. :D

btw, sorry for all the terrible grammar errors in the poll: it should keep the Grammar Nazi busy for days.

I was speaking with a high level person from Acura Corporate Headquarters U.S. 2 months ago about this very subject. He was tight lipped about the whole thing. "Product is released when they feel they have it right". I got the impression that something is happening - security at Acura/Honda is extremely tight, so I wouldn't expect any straight forward answers.

I sincerely hope that the HSC is not the replacement for the NSX. If anything, I hope that they bring it out as the 3rd generation CL.

"I Hope so" is leading the poll, but that isn't even a correct answer! C'mon, we ALL hope so (well ok, maybe not quite all), the question is do you THINK it will be produced?

My vote is "probably not". If nothing else, I'm tired of getting my hopes up. Currently waiting to see what the Cayman looks like, and also keeping an eye out for a next-gen Esprit. Those look like our best bets.

Honda is in talks with MJ of Dali fame to market the HSCzilla! I too have a camera phone shot of it ,,but its hard to make out! :tongue:

NsSeX said:
I sincerely hope that the HSC is not the replacement for the NSX. If anything, I hope that they bring it out as the 3rd generation CL.
:eek: Wow, if that happened, it would be one hell of a jump from the last CL!! :biggrin: I wouldn't complain though.

Originally Posted by NsSeX

A CL??? I sure hope not. Did you say a CL :confused: hah.

I have no idea if they make it. All I have to say is that IF they do make it, give it the power to compete with the best cars again, and have a plan in place for updates to the car every three years.

yes, a plan for updates would be a wise choise. Just like porcshe and ferrari.

I belive Honda is still commited to the NSX, but IMO this is taking too long. If I don't see it in this year's Tokyo motor show, my money will go towards '07 Skyline for sure. BTW, Skyline is to be uncover at Tokyo motor show this year.

By the way. If they went ahead with the HSC project, would they still use the data from when SENNA was alive? If his changes are still saved? I'm sure they are, but I just always wonder who will have the influence on this car this time around. I wish he was still with us.

docjohn said:
Honda is in talks with MJ of Dali fame to market the HSCzilla! I too have a camera phone shot of it ,,but its hard to make out! :tongue:
Hahahahahahahahahah! You killed me man!! Doc, do no harm!!! I have tears running down my cheeks! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
And the secret code name of that car will be Dali Lamer! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Oh, I can't help myself!! :biggrin:
Steve

Glad I could exercise your tear ducts!Hope to see you at xpo.

NetViper said:
I have no idea if they make it. All I have to say is that IF they do make it, give it the power to compete with the best cars again, and have a plan in place for updates to the car every three years.

I agree 1000% !!!

Put that damn 590 hp 4L...

specrtd said:
A CL??? I sure hope not. Did you say a CL :confused: hah.

yes I said "CL". I personally can't imagine the HSC being the NSX replacement. It lacks the passion and flare that the nsx inspired when it was first released.

I would be exteremly happy if it did indeed come out as the new cl with atleast 350hp to semi-/compete against the M3/s4's and a newly designed NSX replacement with a much larger engine and higher output. :wink:

Back