• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Does the new NSX wheel caps have the "A" logo etched on?

Re: Does the new NSX wheel caps have the "A" logo etched on?

I didn't realize they were vinyl stickers. I guess I just saved myself some money by not ordering new center caps. I bought these off eBay instead.

acura_center_cap_vinyl_decal1.jpg

acura_center_cap_vinyl_decal2.jpg

Before (center caps were painted to match powder coated wheels):
IMG_7641.JPG

Wow, those look great on your wheels, thanks for the link, did you have to give them the measurement for the center cap or was that from their website?

Wow, those look great on your wheels, thanks for the link, did you have to give them the measurement for the center cap or was that from their website?

I did not have to provide measurements as the seller said that the vinyl decals work for any 2.75" Honda/Acura center caps, and they're perfect! I just asked for the black version. We'll see how they hold up. I was thinking of putting some clear coat over it, or possibly a piece of 3M PPF.

You installed it upside down.

You're a funny guy! :biggrin:

I installed them pointing away from the stem valve. I'm not sure how the stock caps came preinstalled, but it's probably not a big deal except for the most OCD of people.

Last edited:
Back