• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dogs are so amazing......

Have you ever heard that a dog ' knows ' when an earthquake is about to hit?

Have you ever heard that a dog can ' sense ' when a tornado is stirring up, even 20 miles away?

Do you remember hearing that before the December tsunami struck Southeast Asia, dogs started running frantically away from the seashore, at breakneck speed?

Do you know that dogs can detect cancer and other serious illnesses and danger of fire?

Somehow they always know when they can ' go for a ride ' before you even ask and how do those dogs and cats get home from hundreds of miles away?

I'm a firm believer that animals - and especially dogs - have keen insights into the Truth.

And you can't tell me that dogs can't sense a potentially terrible disaster well in advance

Simply said, a dog just KNOWS when something isn't right .. . when impending doom is upon us . . they ' ll always try to warn us.... !!

Attachments

• untitled1.jpg
    untitled1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 159
That's funny.:biggrin: Thanks.

lol funny pic.

My dog appears to be defective btw. He never freaks out or acts od before an earthquake. I remember 2 vividly and he did nothing. One was at night and he merely picked up his head and looked around then went back to sleep. :rolleyes:

That dog deserves a Scooby Snack. He's a good doggie!!

I also believe that some animals have a few extra senses over us humans.

Re: Good one

Well you win the prize for working the hardest to set one up. That was Steve Colbert material. :wink:

Internal clocks. My 2 dogs will be setting in the kitchen at 5:00 pm sharp everyday to eat. Little bastards can't clean their own poop but they know what *&#%* time it is.:rolleyes:

Re: Good one

Well you win the prize for working the hardest to set one up. That was Steve Colbert material. :wink:

Thanks. But I can't take credit for this one. It was emailed to me and I thought several on here would get a laugh out of it.

Internal clocks. My 2 dogs will be setting in the kitchen at 5:00 pm sharp everyday to eat. Little bastards can't clean their own poop but they know what *&#%* time it is.:rolleyes:
My cats have pretty good internal clocks - feedings and sleeping time. They even know my Monday "early out" routine (usually catch early flights that morning).

Back to OP - check out the book The Art of Racing in the Rain. Great read... particularly for this crowd.

Back