• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior Door handle assembly/NSX sashes, window/door moulding, front sashes

**PM me with your email and I will send you detailed pictures.**

Prices are in USD and include shipping to Canada or continental US. Location Vancouver, BC, Canada.

**SOLD** Exterior door handles/rear sash assembly (selling individually for $350 USD shipped):

Overall these are in good shape. With some polishing/cleaning, they could look nearly new. Exterior visible rubber is in good shape with no tears.

**SOLD** 72282-SL0-013ZB | $886 USD list price | My price $350 USD shipped **SOLD** | Drivers side rear door sash/handle assembly. Tiny chip to right of NSX logo. Small indent near top of rubber seal above handle.

**SOLD** 72242-SL0-013ZB | $886 USD list price | My price $350 USD shipped | Passenger side rear door sash/handle assembly. A few tiny chips below NSX logo just to the right.

**SOLD** Exterior window/door mouldings (selling as a set for $350 USD shipped ):

Both pieces in great shape cosmetically, and with a clean/polish they could look nearly new, but the drivers side window seal does not extend to the end of the moulding, causing a gap between the exterior door handle assembly and the window seal. I am throwing the drivers side in as a freebie.

**SOLD** 72450-SL0-003ZB | $634 USD list price | My price $350 USD shipped for both sides | Drivers side. See note above.
**SOLD** 72410-SL0-003ZB | $634 USD list price | My price $350 USD shipped for both sides | Passenger side.

** SOLD** Exterior front window seal sashes (selling individually for $100 USD shipped each):

**SOLD** 72280-SL0-003 | $189 USD list price | My price $100 USD shipped | Drivers side. Rubber in good shape but could use some cleaning/conditioning.
**SOLD** 72240-SL0-003 | $189 USD list price | My price $100 USD shipped | Passenger side. Rubber in good shape but could use some cleaning/conditioning.

Last edited:
My PM box is almost full. Can you email me pics of the driver side handle/sash assembly? And what's the condition of the rubber? Is it pliable/soft, or getting hard/brittle?

g s x 9 1

at

yahoo

Last edited:
Driver's side handle is pending sale currently. Elite if the sale falls through I will let you know.

Passenger side front window seal sash is sold.

Passenger side exterior handle and drivers side front window seal sash are both still available!

Last edited:
Passenger side exterior handle and drivers side front window sash are both still available. Make me an offer!

Last edited:
Back