• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Door panel Removal ???

I need some help pulling off the passengers door panel...

I have removed the seal/molding around the bottom.. and the screws around the edges..

also took off the plastic 'boot' cover things at the top, front and back of the door...

I assume I need to do something in the middle... to release it... help ???

Thanks in advance everyone (I just got the car a couple months ago and have not yet gotten a copy of the service manual ...I love the car though... once this project is over, I look forward to having some time to reply to some of the other posts !!)

Tayless, I wanted to know the same thing so I went by the Acura dealership and they allowed me to make a copy of the door panel removal section from the service manual. You might be able to do the same. If not, there is a piece that is in the middle under the door handle. You need to slide it out. Remove all screws under this piece and carefully disengage the a cable that locks the doors. Next, you remove the two covers on the corners at the top of the door panel. This should be enough to get you home
smile.gif

Attachments

• 3004.jpeg
    3004.jpeg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 3006.jpeg
    3006.jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 3007.jpeg
    3007.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3008.jpeg