• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dow 11,000 -- Will it hit it this year?

Do you think the Dow will hit 11,000

• Total voters
I know there's a thread already about the stock market, but that's more for the nsxprime gurus to talk trade.
I'm wondering where everyone thinks the stockmarket will be by the end of the year.

Do you think the Dow will hit 11,000?

I assume you'll be shorting the market if you believe this. I don't think the market can drop that dramatically without a worldwide recession and national depression, but honestly it's anyone's guess at this point.

2 months later, wondering if people still feel the same way?

I do!

I use the George Castanza investing methodology, and it has been working wonders. Whatever RyanMCD does, I do the opposite. It never fails! Just like his bank stocks!

Now the Fed wants us PE guys to come rescue the U.S. banks. Haha...only at 90% dilution for current stockholders!

I do!

I use the George Castanza investing methodology, and it has been working wonders. Whatever RyanMCD does, I do the opposite. It never fails! Just like his bank stocks!

Now the Fed wants us PE guys to come rescue the U.S. banks. Haha...only at 90% dilution for current stockholders!

Ski you are so full of shit I can smell it from here. Lets do this lets post trades REAL time and keep score. You game or are you going to bitch out like you do on everything else?

I buy companies for a living. Don't need to prove anything to you but thanks.

Then why do you make these posts about the dow? Why did you say you where short with nothing to back it up? If you "buy companies" why do you care what the dow does? I know what it is, you WISH you could trade but you cant cut it. Come on Ski lets see what you got man, you talk a big game but you cant back it up.

Last edited:
Under 11,000 yesterday.

Back