• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive 3 Laps in the New NSX for $99 at Summit Point July 7-9

Hi Folks,

I received an email from Glenn Davis of Davis Acura asking me to spread the word about the following:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 9:15 PM
Subject: Can you spread the word about this?
To: Don L

There is a great opportunity for your Acura customers to drive the NSX for
only $99 at Summit Point Motorsports Park on July 7-9th.
Normal price is $329! This special one time negotiated rate is an absolute
steal! (Thedon67: Please see my post below -- it appears that it will be more than $99 -- figure closer to $200 depending on how much insurance you purchase)

Go to https://www.thextremexperience.com/supercars/acura-nsx/
and book using promotional code "ACURA2017" for the discount online.

Glenn Davis
Davis Dealerships​

I'm thinking about giving it a shot. Anybody interested in car pooling?

Last edited:
Hi Folks,

I received an email from Glenn Davis of Davis Acura asking me to spread the word about the following:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 9:15 PM
Subject: Can you spread the word about this?
To: Don L

There is a great opportunity for your Acura customers to drive the NSX for
only $99 at Summit Point Motorsports Park on July 7-9th.
Normal price is $329! This special one time negotiated rate is an absolute
steal!

Go to https://www.thextremexperience.com/supercars/acura-nsx/
and book using promotional code "ACURA2017" for the discount online.

Glenn Davis
Davis Dealerships​

I'm thinking about giving it a shot. Anybody interested in car pooling?

I am in for Sat or Sun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a heads up. It seems to be more than $99. I tried to sign up for Sat and it was $130 + they require you to buy insurance from them. By the time I was done it was almost $200. Too rich for my blood.

Damn Don,
You really had my adrenaline flowing and then you pulled it all away - reminds me of my ex... lol<strike></strike>

Good deal!
I will be there Friday at 1PM - I booked mine back in November, but I am wondering if I will double up for just an additional $99. There is a chance of rain on Friday, but Saturday is clear.

I called xTreme to get some more information - they are a super friendly operation and were really helpful.

If you want to add 3 laps on their website, they require the insurance every time which is sort of annoying - but they do so mostly for the flood of novice drivers that their program attracts. They have an on-site courtesy waiver for additional laps if they see you are a safe, experienced driver. So in my case, I am going to add another 3 laps for $99 and the $99 should be the extent of the fees.

Not sure how it added up, but it should be $99 + $39 insurance ($138) for the first 3 laps and then $99 for each additional 3 laps. You don't need to book ahead, but Saturday/Sunday could be busy. I just checked the Friday slots and the car is open pretty much all day, so I am just going to buy additional laps on location. Just make sure you print out the email from above and bring it with you.

Hope to see some familiar faces there

Back