• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive/Get together This Weekend

When and where?! I'm probably in!

Keep us posted....Sunday might be better for me as well, but whatever!

Sunday afternoon for me. :biggrin:

I guess this would go under "Random D Meets" but oh well. I'm still up for the xxx run on Sunday.

Chris

Hey Guys ..

Lets meet up Sunday , sounds like it would work out for most...

Sunday early afternoon...1pm ?..Redmond/Bellevue / Kirkland ?
drive out to Issaquah xxx ? ( I hear something's cooking out there ??)

any other ideas I'm all ears.......
Happy Motoring:cool:

How about driving up north(ish) somewhere? I always have to come down from Bellingham :p

Gas ain't cheap these days :biggrin:

and Mosquito lake rd. in Acme is wicked if you've never driven it. I agree with c-speed, we always seem to do more miles than most.

lets see... 2 tanks of gas to puget sound area vs. 3-5 tanks of gas to Bellingham...... Maybe Ken will just buy you guys a big fat root beer float!!!

you guys have fun... Looks like I'll be missing the fun, maybe stop by and say hi.

I say we all meat halfway and meet in Sammamish :)
(The fact that I live there has not bearing on my motivation..) :tongue:

Wherever we meet - we just need to make sure we have a nice drive.. which means limited I-5 and limited I-405.
I think out East is nice. Maybe meet in Redmond and head out on 202 and then..

Hey Guys ..

Lets meet up Sunday , sounds like it would work out for most...

Sunday early afternoon...1pm ?..Redmond/Bellevue / Kirkland ?
drive out to Issaquah xxx ? ( I hear something's cooking out there ??)

any other ideas I'm all ears.......
Happy Motoring:cool:

Sounds good to me...

I think im going to Arnons instead. have fun guys. Im not worthy anymore :biggrin: at least for now......

Red Hook Brewery 1:00 or earlier for those that like ESB.:biggrin:

So many options....and since when was Sammamish half way to Bellingham from Issaquah?

I have to find somewhere for the kids on sunday but it all sounds good to me...:smile:

I'm gonna need an IPA and an ESB after this week! haven't been able to get ahold of anybody at Comptech so I guess I am gonna need some PFM to get my CTSC!!

WTF!!!!

I'm gonna need an IPA and an ESB after this week! haven't been able to get ahold of anybody at Comptech so I guess I am gonna need some PFM to get my CTSC!!

WTF!!!!

Haha! I'm a bit confused as well, but either way do we have a deffinate time/place ironed out?

Chris from T-Town

Well, we can start at Red Hook and then go to XXX...to see the car show. Might be fun. From there, go wherever.

Back