• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on 3-25

Ok, I may be late. I didnt want to commit since I WAS working this weekend. But with a stroke of luck, the work got cancelled. Which means, I will be able to make it. Put me down as #20 on the list Les

Hey Jason, lets caravan. Anyone else want to meet around Chino Hills area? From there its just a quick drive on the 71, and 91, then all the way down the 15.

I wont be able to join you for lunch, I will continue dwn to San Diego to attend a baby shower.

Hopefully it doesnt rain :/

Im going to an event in irvine for modified mag or something if you or anyone wants to go this sat. Its from 11-3 if anyone wants more info.

Hopefully it doesnt rain :/

Im going to an event in irvine for modified mag or something if you or anyone wants to go this sat. Its from 11-3 if anyone wants more info.

Why do you have to mention the "R" word? You know Les kicks people out of his threads for saying it (as much a I love that wet stuff)

When you're in irvine call me! We will get lunch!!

Sorry, can't make it, funeral service for one of my partners. The growing old part sucks when your friends are dying off around you. :mad: Have a good time and thanks for the effort Les.

UPDATE :frown:

DRIVE HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED DUE TO WEATHER.

JC and I have decided to reschedule the drive due to poor weather predicted for Sunday. Maybe a third time will be a charm. Here is the link to the new thread as we will give it another try.:smile:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159384

Back