• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive on 3-30

I took a good couple hundred photos. I will be getting those up soon but not exactly sure when, I have to sort through all the photos, my teachers are cramming essays, projects, presentations, and tests since Spring Break is coming up soon. This is one of may shots I got of you Brian. Enjoy for now!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1396322291352.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1396322291352.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Great pictures!!! It was an AWESOME EVENT! I look forward to the NEXT ONE! Great people, by far one of the best car groups I have been involved with! Thanks!

I have video and pictures, will post later this week

Last edited:
Pictures will most likely be up tonight after I finish homework, there is about a good hundred photos I found that I will be posting.

Update: I just finished making my presentation I will be presenting tomorrow in school, but it's 2:48am right now and I'm way too tired to upload them. I have sorted all the pictures and I can guarantee that they'll be up today. Total number of good pictures comes out to be 110.

Last edited:
Pictures will most likely be up tonight after I finish homework, there is about a good hundred photos I found that I will be posting.

Update: I just finished making my presentation I will be presenting tomorrow in school, but it's 2:48am right now and I'm way too tired to upload them. I have sorted all the pictures and I can guarantee that they'll be up today. Total number of good pictures comes out to be 110.

Come on Kyle, there is plenty of time to sleep when you're dead. We NEED those pictures now!:biggrin:

yqu2ate2.jpg
ry6y9yha.jpg
uvu8y7er.jpg
ubaqemyq.jpg
8utype2u.jpg
uzeru3yv.jpg
nuguzega.jpg
raza4agu.jpg
eda8a5e9.jpg
by3y6aba.jpg

Ok, that's 110 pictures in full HD shot from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I was actually surprised how great most of these came out, I was being thrown around like a rag doll while taking these pictures. Everyone enjoy!
P.S. If you're going to the meet tonight and have a Samsung Galaxy device, I can Beam you the raw photo if I see you there.

Thanks for posting all those great pics Kyle. See you tonight.

Ok, that's 110 pictures in full HD shot from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I was actually surprised how great most of these came out, I was being thrown around like a rag doll while taking these pictures. Everyone enjoy!
P.S. If you're going to the meet tonight and have a Samsung Galaxy device, I can Beam you the raw photo if I see you there.
Beautiful photos, Kyle!! They were so good I could feel nausea trying to take hold, just by looking at them.

Back