• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive to Big Bear/Green Valley Lake on 8-24

LMR

Legendary Member
After working out some details with John(wirewizz) we have our next drive set. We will be going to Big Bear and then to Green Valley Lake on Sunday August 24th. John has made arrangements for lunch at a nice restaurant in Green Valley Lake. We will be meeting at Stater Bros. Market in Redlands at 9:00 and leaving at 9:30 SHARP. Take I-10 to Orange st. exit, go left under the freeway and it will be on the right about 1/4 mile down. Pull into the parking lot from Orange st. and park on the side of the market facing Orange st.Stater Bros. Market11 East Colton AvenueRedlands, CA 92374

Post if you can go with your name and the name of your passenger if you have one and I will add you to the list. We need to have an accurate head count for the restuarant.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC & Pam) SoCal Mash Unit
3. Wirewizz (John & Maria)
4. 91 X (Mark)
5. mcano (Mario)
6. nsxnemo (Nemo)
7. Track Addict (Jonathan)
8. DFASTLANE (Don & July)
9. 9doors (Nick)
10. phryxis (Colin)
11. Kyras (Patty)
12. RYU (Regan) SoCal Mash Unit
13. dustthisnsx (Paul & ?)
14. RQNSX (Ramon)
15. Bruce
16. frumpybumps (Scott)
17. GO KRT (Alan & Jill) SoCal Mash Unit
18. BlackRacerX (LaMar & Vic)
19. Joey F (Joey & Ian)

Last edited:
Will meet you folks on the way up the 38. You'll be driving about 2 miles from my house when you go by.

Last edited:
Well then let's all meet there.:biggrin: ...............................J/K:tongue:

Yeah...there's only room for one car and Jonathan has that reserved. Can't even keep the trailer at the house. No parking room. ;)

Yeah...there's only room for one car and Jonathan has that reserved. Can't even keep the trailer at the house. No parking room. ;)

We'll just park in front of all your neighbors houses.

If my hand is good enough by then, i'm in!

I have a response to that but it's not appropriate on a public forum.:tongue:

Anyways I'll put you on the list with the hopes you'll be able to go.

Between Regan and myself, we have a MASH unit! I should be good to go by this drive though. So looking forward do it.

We'll just park in front of all your neighbors houses.

Sure...if ya all want to wreck your NSXs...I live towards the beginning of a 1.5 lane road. You park a car on it and it gets sideswiped. Except for one spot which is where I load the trailer... ;)

You know I'm just being a goober. I do want to look at my clean NSX though before signing up to dirty it again.

It would help a bunch if you would detail it before you waste your time washing it. I'm going to park right next to you JUST to make your car look like sh&t. :biggrin: I must have been asleep at the wheel here cuz I got this notice a long time ago and planned on responding immediately. Jill is actually off that day so YES we are coming. Mark, we can meet you going up the 15 if you want. JC, can I join the "MASH" unit with my new bionic knee?

Back