• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive to Castaic Lake on July 28th

Last edited:
Here's a closer crop of the NSXs from that panorama...shrunk to half size so that it fits on Prime (assuming you are viewing Prime in FullHD):

i-pJBZJKs-1500x1500.jpg

I might want to boost the shadow detail a bit...the contrast helps the more distant details look like, but here not so much.

Did anyone else notice that my LBBP is by far the shiniest baby there? Oh, perhaps that because Eric focused on it, since it's the best color there is. :biggrin:

Who's very clean Black one is that in the first pic.:biggrin: More great pics Eric!!!!

Last edited:
i-89QwZ8w-L.jpg

i-SpzPJLk-L.jpg

i-p8rrbwp-L.jpg

i-Nzwd8wf-L.jpg

i-9SzPKQ7-L.jpg

i-J2RG28H-L.jpg

i-dm4khVH-L.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

GoPro with ProTune enabled takes some pretty decent pics, especially when you apply lens correction and cropping in post. I had a lot of fun controlling the camera from the app, switching between video and photos at will, but I actually didn't take that many photos with it:

i-cJc2qPB-L.jpg

i-DmHBH8s-L.jpg

i-cGqRfjf-L.jpg

i-q3Dp2vL-L.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Back to the DSLR

i-5zQTKdQ-L.jpg

i-cH7pBs5-L.jpg

i-CWmdVvB-L.jpg

i-34gsm8H-L.jpg

i-JFNv4mm-L.jpg

i-X7JLtzF-L.jpg

i-7LCktkK-L.jpg

i-x9hS5hj-X2.jpg

i-P8Ld3CN-X2.jpg

i-CfbvSfV-L.jpg

i-qvVxXFb-L.jpg

i-Mdd8FqF-X3.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome photos taken by Les, Patty, Paul, Nemo, Collin, and of course, Eric! Thank you all for sharing!

With the quality of the pics, it's like I was there haha. Now every one can breath easily and I feel I was still there.

Back