• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Driving Ambition Fender Mounted Oil Cooler

xrc

Experienced Member
I don't track my NSX anymore so I uninstalled this a couple months ago. What I am selling is the Driving Ambition fender (passenger) mounted oil cooler. This performed very well for me for the last 7 years or 10k miles. I recently decided that I wanted to swap out the silver oil cooler for a black one to provide a more stealth look but I didn't get around to putting everything back together. If you search the forums, you can find threads about folks who have installed this on their NSX's. This is a complete kit that does not need any additional parts:

- Earls 13-row cooler in black (fittings are installed but otherwise not used)
- Oil sandwich adapter, 10AN (in/out) and 2x 1/8 NPT fitting for your additional sensors if desired
- Hardware to mount oil cooler into your passenger side rear fender
- 2x 10AN braided lines with AN fittings to connect the oil cooler to the oil sandwich adapter
- 2x 10AN to 1/2 NPT fittings (new) to be installed into the oil sandwich adapter
- Canton gasket kit (new) in case you need it.

I would like $300 for everything, and am not willing to part out. PM me if you have any questions.

*** SOLD! Please close thread ***

Thanks,
Jason

oilcooler1.jpg
oilcooler2.jpg

Last edited:
Forgive my lack of knowledge, but does this help with heat dissipation from a boosted engine?

Driving ambition seems impossible to get a hold of, I've called/ left messages and emails over the past few months and have heard nothing. Are they still currently active haha?

Back