• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drumroll: My 2004 White/Onyx NSX is here|

Re: |Drumroll: My 2004 White/Onyx NSX is here|

Some new pics I snapped at lunchtime the other day....

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

That is one clean NSX that I have ever worked on.

Bryan

Looks great. Keeping it all stock? Any plans with an R type look at all?

Exterior will be stock for the most part, no Type-R look, it's a bit too played out and I want to keep the virgin exterior. Going to remove the amber in the headlights and do the "headlight bounce" fix.

Looking at a nice Fuji header but I want to keep the engine bone stock and N/A so no supercharger here.

Besides the BBK's and wheels, I should be happy for a while :)

Car sits on Tien Flex coils and has a perfect stance IMO once I get the new rims on there.

David: You can see pics of my m3 on this thread with the gt3:

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=203205

Or here is a thread just on my m3 exterior/interior:

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=90828

Rick congrats on another hot ride. I just sign up to this forum cus I always love the NSX.... Still got my BMW and will finish it off first before I get a sport car. :biggrin:

Charlie

Rick congrats on another hot ride. I just sign up to this forum cus I always love the NSX.... Still got my BMW and will finish it off first before I get a sport car. :biggrin:

Charlie

what's up Charlie! welcome to this site- everyone here is a great group of car guys and you will love it here.

BMW's are great but it will never be an NSX nor vice versa. You need both cars but I've never been happier with a car before and have NOT touched my m3 since I got the nsx.

No bmw interests me right now and probably the ONLY car that excites me as much as the NSX is an R8 :)

I'm in asia right now and having NSX withdraw.....:redface:

ttyl
rick

WOW, I love the white. As you may already know that car is the only Grand Prix White / Black NSX imported into the US in 2004.
It is a keeper!!! collector for some.

WOW, I love the white. As you may already know that car is the only Grand Prix White / Black NSX imported into the US in 2004.
It is a keeper!!! collector for some.

Yes I know and loving it....even more rare than my 08 gt3 :biggrin: :wink:

what's up Charlie! welcome to this site- everyone here is a great group of car guys and you will love it here.

BMW's are great but it will never be an NSX nor vice versa. You need both cars but I've never been happier with a car before and have NOT touched my m3 since I got the nsx.

No bmw interests me right now and probably the ONLY car that excites me as much as the NSX is an R8 :)

I'm in asia right now and having NSX withdraw.....:redface:

ttyl
rick

I always wanted a NSX but dag the price for used is still high :( I hope you have fun in Asia. What happen to your GT3? The other car I want to check out is the GTR.

I always wanted a NSX but dag the price for used is still high :( I hope you have fun in Asia. What happen to your GT3? The other car I want to check out is the GTR.

NSX price is high but it's WORTH it for a quality example. There are not many cars that can thrill me these days from a practical standpoint meaning for a reasonable price.

Yes exotics are nice but losing $20k+ for a one year depreciation on a car is not for most people. And even then they are not able to be a daily car at modest maintenance costs. The NSX does everything well.

Only saw ONE NSX my entire weeklong trip here in Taiwan!

GT3 sold to a friend...

I don't want to get started on a GTR debate again here but that is NOT a car on my wish list.

rick

Rick,

You're one lucky guy! Nice garage full of toys...

Jetpilot

White takes my breath away.......wanna trade?

We're doing a photoshoot tonight with a few other cars so stay tuned.....

Right now the car is too stock to take that many pics...hahaha, give me a few more months!

rk

I would like to say the same very clean car. But like one of the other earlier post said. I would watch out for that shelf near the flag!

Congrats....

These days I don't have too many adventures when it comes to car buying but this has got to be one of the most memorable experiences.

Started out with some friendly PM's over the course of a few months, then turned into a visit to VA/DC area, and finally the arrival of my new baby! :)

As many of you have guessed or figured out by now, I bought another Prime member's white NSX and she's home safely in my garage now.

The car has been SUPER WELL taken cared of with documentation of just about everything ever done to the car. I even got the original window sticker that I framed and ALL the keys with one set never even touched!

I've been a lurker on this board for many years and now that I'm an official owner, you'll see me contributing much more on the boards as I learn the ins/outs of this car. The car already has some tasteful mods and I'm putting together the next stage of mods onto this car.

thanks again Prime for finding me my dream car!

Rick

IMG_1136.jpg
Comgrats!!!
make sure u move those boxes ontop of your NSX else where :smile:

You have good taste in cars rick!

Here' my garage :)
n690446223_1310833_4599.jpg

You're right about the M3 never replacing the NSX and vice versa. I love my M3 but there's no question which car is the alpha male.

man, seeing all these nice cars in the garage makes me wonder... What do you guys do for a living to own such beauties in your stable?!?!

Back