• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drumroll: My 2004 White/Onyx NSX is here|

These days I don't have too many adventures when it comes to car buying but this has got to be one of the most memorable experiences.

Started out with some friendly PM's over the course of a few months, then turned into a visit to VA/DC area, and finally the arrival of my new baby! :)

As many of you have guessed or figured out by now, I bought another Prime member's white NSX and she's home safely in my garage now.

The car has been SUPER WELL taken cared of with documentation of just about everything ever done to the car. I even got the original window sticker that I framed and ALL the keys with one set never even touched!

I've been a lurker on this board for many years and now that I'm an official owner, you'll see me contributing much more on the boards as I learn the ins/outs of this car. The car already has some tasteful mods and I'm putting together the next stage of mods onto this car.

thanks again Prime for finding me my dream car!

Rick

My first mod!
IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

Last edited:
Re: |Drumroll: My 2004 White/Onyx NSX is here|

CONGRATS!!!

White is soooooooooooo hot!

"Drumroll: my 2004 white/onyx NSX is here" as a title would suggest that there should be some excitement contained in the thread.

But all you brought was dissapointment.

WHERE ARE THE PICS?!!!!

"Drumroll: my 2004 white/onyx NSX is here" as a title would suggest that there should be some excitement contained in the thread.

But all you brought was dissapointment.

WHERE ARE THE PICS?!!!!

Yes. too much of a tease. post em up!

That car was well cared for,starting its life in NE Pa.Good luck with it!

Big congrats!!! White is definitely a keeper. Starting selling off your other rides because you will never drive them much again :wink: .

Let us know how she compares to the GT3...

Sorry guys was too busy to take pics after I got home late last night and need to clean the car a bit today.

Will post up some pics in her new home later today......:biggrin:

Rk

Sorry guys was too busy to take pics after I got home late last night and need to clean the car a bit today.

Will post up some pics in her new home later today......:biggrin:

Rk
Psh....post pics now :p.

Delay is overrated.

Beautiful car! Besides the metallic blue and orange, the white is 1 of my favorites.

After all that hype these are the best pics you got?

congrats rick, haven't talked/seen you in awhile since my s2ki days but nice to see a fellow car enthusiast finally joining the nsx club :) im sure the wait was well worth it! beautiful choice!

Rick - Nice to see it tucked away safely after the long trip out west:smile: Def glad you are already "modding" away, just dont go too crazy with the mods. Hope to see rims on soon as the OEMs just dont do that car justice! Ill be checking in every now and then, so looking fwd to your upgrades (even though it does pain me a bit to see the car) :wink: Enjoy!

EWWWWW nice!!! I could be a bit subjective, but the perfect choice.

Very Nice! Good combo to. I had an NSX and an M3 for awhile. Nice GT-one exhaust too!

congrats rick!

lemme be the first to say damn u LOL

i'm jealous haha

congrats! i'm looking for the same combo as well...... and you beat me to it, punk!

"jal nan nom.." ;)

well about 20 of us were waiting for you at the local meet last night............

White is favorite color on nsx besides my yellow one:biggrin:

Back