• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dyno Day April 16 @ Apex Motorsports in Santa Clara, CA

Re: Questions about our Dyno

I spoke with Mario at Apex and he said my car would be okay to dyno, even with the low mileage of 1250 miles. I also spoke with CompTech and they said the same thing. However, I've decided to wait until I'm ready to do the CompTech mods (i/sc/h/e) before doing a base-line dyno. I'll probably have CompTech do both the base-line and after-mod dynos.

I'll be there for lunch after the Acurazine meet. How much for the lunch only option?

NSX-Tuner said:
I spoke with Mario at Apex and he said my car would be okay to dyno, even with the low mileage of 1250 miles. I also spoke with CompTech and they said the same thing. However, I've decided to wait until I'm ready to do the CompTech mods (i/sc/h/e) before doing a base-line dyno. I'll probably have CompTech do both the base-line and after-mod dynos.

I'll be there for lunch after the Acurazine meet. How much for the lunch only option?

5 dollars for lunch!

Andrie Hartanto said:
Do you have hourly rate? I'm interested to spend an hour for final tuning of my civic. I'm sure I just need an hour, as I only need to do minor tweak.

Andrie, give Mario a call and tell him your from the NSX Prime Forum and Steven Fong told you to give him a call

408) 588-0075

Hi guys,

I would like to introduce myself. As my handle states my name is Mario and I work here at APEX, I’ve been with APEX for almost a year now and have been involved in the Aftermarket performance for over ten years.

If your ready to be added to the list just give me a call at the shop (408) 588-0075 and I can add you to the list. I have the following participants that will be dynoing their vehicles on April 16th:

Jeff Gong
Zoomnsx
Damage
Makena88
Evel333

Thanks guys

Marioapex said:
Hi guys,

I would like to introduce myself. As my handle states my name is Mario and I work here at APEX, I’ve been with APEX for almost a year now and have been involved in the Aftermarket performance for over ten years.

If your ready to be added to the list just give me a call at the shop (408) 588-0075 and I can add you to the list. I have the following participants that will be dynoing their vehicles on April 16th:

Thanks guys

Jeff Gong
Zoomnsx
Damage
Makena88
Evel333
Veen120 - Acurazine
Allout - Acurazine
1niceTL - Acurazine
CiLver2.3 - 2003 350Z - Acurazine

What time does this all start? Are the dynos done first or lunch is first? Also for the dynos do we start in the order of who signed up first or first come first serve?

Damage said:
What time does this all start? Are the dynos done first or lunch is first? Also for the dynos do we start in the order of who signed up first or first come first serve?

We can start by 10:00 AM. Most of the Acurazine group will be here after 12:00 Noon.

It is BEST to come early to get a good parking space and also if you want to Dyno.

Call mario at APEX to get your name in and also advise me so I can add you to the group.

Phone:
(408) 588-0075

Sales and installation facility:
2555 Lafayette Steet #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050-2644

Who else is coming from the our NSX Local Charter? Come on guys I started this Dyno Day for you guys!

Come early so we can park all the NSX's in one spot.

Steven

Last edited:
Unfortunately my clutch is slipping and I won't be able to replace it in time. :frown: I would've signed up in a heartbeat!!!

ryan1926 said:
Unfortunately my clutch is slipping and I won't be able to replace it in time. :frown: I would've signed up in a heartbeat!!!

If you can come out with your other car for a nice BBQ and also some Prize Giveaways!

makena88 said:
We can start by 10:00 AM. Most of the Acurazine group will be here after 12:00 Noon.

It is BEST to come early to get a good parking space and also if you want to Dyno.

Call mario at APEX to get your name in and also advise me so I can add you to the group.

Phone:
(408) 588-0075

Sales and installation facility:
2555 Lafayette Steet #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050-2644

I'm already on the list (in the first post of this thread) to get a dyno. Do I still need to contact Mario?

Damage said:
I'm already on the list (in the first post of this thread) to get a dyno. Do I still need to contact Mario?

Damage, no need to call we have you confirmed. Check your PM.

Anyone else want to get on the Dyno? We can start as early as 10:00 AM for the people that will not particpate in the acurazine drive. Let us know

Back