• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dyno day April 26th

I am a lead member of OHPOC.org (Ohio Honda Prelude Owners Community) and we are hosting a dyno day on April 26th as part of our Spring Meet. We have 6 dyno spots left open for $40 each for 3 pulls.
Here are the details:
Spring Meet
Saturday, April 26th at 12:00 PM
Event: Dyno Day
Directions: See thread for details
Information: $40 for 3 runs. Only 15 spots available (first come, first serve). Money is due no later than 4/20/07.

If intersted we will be going out to eat afterwards and then having a party at my house in the evening. On the 27th we are going to the OhioHondas spring meet.
Any questions pm me or e-mail me at [email protected]

See what thread for details?:confused:

I am a lead member of OHPOC.org (Ohio Honda Prelude Owners Community) and we are hosting a dyno day on April 26th as part of our Spring Meet. We have 6 dyno spots left open for $40 each for 3 pulls.
Here are the details:
Spring Meet
Saturday, April 26th at 12:00 PM
Event: Dyno Day
Directions: See thread for details
Information: $40 for 3 runs. Only 15 spots available (first come, first serve). Money is due no later than 4/20/07.

If intersted we will be going out to eat afterwards and then having a party at my house in the evening. On the 27th we are going to the OhioHondas spring meet.
Any questions pm me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Sorry I pasted that from our home page.
It is at Slowmotion Motorsports 2908 East 14th Ave.
Columbus, Oh 43219
From Cincinnati
Merge onto I-71 N toward COLUMBUS. 95.3 mi
Merge onto I-71 N via EXIT 101A on the LEFT toward CLEVELAND. 1.3 mi
Merge onto I-670 E via EXIT 109B toward AIRPORT. 3.6 mi
Take the JOHNSTOWN RD exit, EXIT 9, toward AIRPORT/ STELZER RD. 0.3 mi
Take the ramp toward JOHNSTOWN ROAD. 0.2 mi
Turn RIGHT onto JOHNSTOWN RD. 0.3 mi
Turn LEFT onto N CASSADY AVE. 0.1 mi
Turn LEFT onto E 14TH AVE. 0.1 mi
End at 2908 E 14th Ave Columbus, OH 43219-2304

They use a Dynapack dyno(brake dyno). If you know someone that has an all wheel drive car that they would like to dyno it is $60 for all wheel.
I will be dynoing my 93 NSX and my girlfriend will be dynoing her turboed 89 Prelude. Would love to see some other NSX's on the dyno.

Last edited:
I've never dynoed my car before... honestly I've never really cared. But I may head up just to hang out and head back to your place. Cars and beer. Baller. :cool:

This would be a great time to test out my new intake for me kyle. Would be most greatly appreciated. :biggrin:

Back