• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DYNO DAY in May!

DYNO DAY IN MAY!

Hi Guys,

Lately a lot of NSX'er have been contacting me about doing another Dyno day. If you guys are interested in dyno test in May add your name to the list below. Looking to have a max of 4-5 cars tops. Dyno testing will be done in Ontario California at Bisimoto Engineering. NSX's will be tuned by myself and Bisimoto if you have an AEM EMS or AEM FIC. He can tune other engine management systems as well. We can tune NA and Boosted NSX's.

Once I have the spots filled I will set up a date. I will try and make it a Saturday so it will be easier for most people.

If you guys are on the fence still regarding the RDX injector upgrade this is the time to pull the trigger and see the results on the dyno =)

Like before we might have a dinner get together after tuning or we might have food for guys while they wait.

Dyno testing will also be at a discounted price if we fill all spots. Thanks guys and hope to see you there. If any other NSX owners want to come and hang out with us you are welcome to =)

Brian

Dyno Day Appointment List:

Please list year, 5 speed or auto, baseline or tune, NA or boosted, and ECU you have. Thanks!

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Back