• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dyno graph fueling question

Hey guys,

I just had my car dyno'd and got numbers that dissapointed me, I was expecting circa 300hp at the fly but only managed 274.6hp on a Dyno Dynamics at SRR.

As you can see the power is nice and linear but the fueling is shot to hell! What's going on there?

Mod list:

3.0 50k miles with decent compression
NA2 manifolds
Decats
Pride V2 exhaust
Stock intake box with ram filters
DF intake

Thanks,
Joe

Hey guys,

I just had my car dyno'd and got numbers that dissapointed me, I was expecting circa 300hp at the fly but only managed 274.6hp on a Dyno Dynamics at SRR.

As you can see the power is nice and linear but the fueling is shot to hell! What's going on there?

Mod list:

3.0 50k miles with decent compression
NA2 manifolds
Decats
Pride V2 exhaust
Stock intake box with ram filters
DF intake

Thanks,
Joe

The dyno measure's at the wheels not at the flywheel. 274whp is fairly high for what you have done IMO.

274 wHP is very good for the mods you have listed.

Up to 5000 RPM you are a bit lean; from 5000 to 6500 you are a bit rich. Looks like there is a good amount to be gained the mid-range.

The dyno measure's at the wheels not at the flywheel. 274whp is fairly high for what you have done IMO.

+1. Consider we have ~12-15% loss from the drive train, its a pretty high number. No cats will raise the hp but w/ your mods, it will make the oem ecu of a/f running even leaner on high rpm compare to w/ oem cats which already gets lean on top especial w/ intake/exh mods.

If I were you, I'll contact Brian at Prospeed to do the RDX injector mod(kudos to Loc:) but more importantly, he will remap the ROM to run at a much more ideal a/f thru out the rpm range. I did that and the a/f is much better and you gain hp that you can feel when you drive and better mileage as well. Couldn't ask for more.

Last edited:
I have a 225 at the wheels graph but it doesn't show the afr's that's why I uploaded the flywheel graph :)

Prospeed upgrades look good, it looks like I need a tune.

Last edited:
Back