• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

E85 compartible fuel hoses upgrade

Hello everyone, I am gearing up to upgrade the fuel system in my NSX to be E85 compatible. I also have CTSC high boost set up with all the bells and whistles and will be transitioning from FIC to AEM 2 standalone that I already have acquired. I will be adding E85 compatible pump, most likely it will be WALBRO 450 F90000267, flex fuel sensor etc. My question is about what type of hose material should I go with and what overall length I need to buy. My understanding is that I must use AN6 fittings to match the CT fuel rails. Researching hose materials I see a few options:
1. Goodridge 910 PTFE lined kevlar braided hose, this one is by far the most expensive, than other types
2. Nylon and steel braided CPE synthetic rubber hose, great price on Amazon, comes with fittings
3. PTFE Nylon braided, great price on Ebay, also comes with fittings. This one has white color inner material that they claim to be a Teflon/PTFE, but it looks different than Goodridge that is black
4. Some rubber steel braided ones that I don't think I should even consider
Any suggestions or advise? Did anyone have any experience with either types?

Thanks,
David
My car is a 99 NSX

you can call SOS in chandler and ask what they recommend or look on their website and see what is in the flexfuel system they sell. I've been using it for 8 years now with zero issues in that department. Broke a few things related to all the power i make with e85 but the system itself is great

Back