• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ebbro Zanardi 1/43 Model

I am looking to purchase one of the original Ebbro 1/43 Zanardi models to complement my full-sized Zanardi #32, which I have owned since 2018. I realize these are extremely rare and finding one is a long shot. For what it’s worth, I am willing to pay a handsome sum for one that is in reasonably good condition. Thank you.

I am looking to purchase one of the original Ebbro 1/43 Zanardi models to complement my full-sized Zanardi #32, which I have owned since 2018. I realize these are extremely rare and finding one is a long shot. For what it’s worth, I am willing to pay a handsome sum for one that is in reasonably good condition. Thank you.
I don't have the book but I do have an original Zanardi sales brochure if perfect condition. LMK if you are interested in discussing further. Greg [email protected]

I've yet to see one offered for sale. The Ebbro ones do pop up on eBay every now and again. Virtually identical sans the "Honda Collection" script on the box. Kyosho offered a red 1:18 scale JDM Type S which looks spot on, sans the wheel color being a lighter silver vs the washi gray of the Zanardi. I bought mine on eBay along with the other color Type S variants.

I've yet to see one offered for sale. The Ebbro ones do pop up on eBay every now and again. Virtually identical sans the "Honda Collection" script on the box. Kyosho offered a red 1:18 scale JDM Type S which looks spot on, sans the wheel color being a lighter silver vs the washi gray of the Zanardi. I bought mine on eBay along with the other color Type S variants.
Do you a Zanardi scale model?

Yes, I do and the best story ever of how I got it. It was a gift from a guy at Honda who was retiring, I was blown away when it came in the mail. Came with a nice note of AHM letterhead, essentially said "this will look better in your collection than mine, no one more deserving."

I posted pics here of it. They were signed by Uehara. I have insane NSX diecast collection, big time hoarder but at least I'm highly organized.

One day I might try to test the market….

Attachments

• bFSFzMC-0%21sizeoriginal.jpeg
    bFSFzMC-0%21sizeoriginal.jpeg
    257.3 KB · Views: 18
  • bFSFzMC-0%21sizeoriginal.jpeg
    bFSFzMC-0%21sizeoriginal.jpeg
    257.3 KB · Views: 20
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 20
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg