• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ecliptech Shift-I Progressive Shift Light - New in Box

Brand new Ecliptech Shift-I Progressive Shift Light. $80
Track – Street – Trials – Autocross – Circuit – Drift – Rally – Drag

“It’s worked brilliantly in my track car.
I’m pretty sure I’ve gained maybe ½ a second a lap from it, not to mention the benefit over a longer stint
due to a significant reduction in cockpit workload. Bloody good unit.”

You probably don’t use your existing tacho, which is not surprising given how difficult it is to see when you most need it. A good progressive RPM display can give you what you don’t have… a gauge in your peripheral vision showing the range of RPM you’re interested in! It gives you a reference for improving performance and building on skills. For example, maintaining staging RPM while concentrating on race start, smooth anticipated shift points and maintaining corner entry pace.

Progressive Shift Light
Benfits…

You get a smooth and consistent anticipation of your shift point.
It reduces driver workload and fatigue, both in sprint races and endurance events
It provides drivers with reference points for performance.
You get immediate feedback on cornering entry and exit RPM.
You can achieve consistent staging RPM for standing starts & launches – so no more watching the tacho on the start line!
In enduro events you can manage your fuel by short shifting at an indicated point below the peak RPM.
You can improve your lap time consistency and get up to speed at new tracks and with new suspension setups faster.
Eliminate unnecessary engine/transmission wear by keeping the RPM within the range you want, without bouncing off the limiter.

“I have to say the bottom line for me, is it very quickly has made my gear changes a lot smoother and easier on the engine….
I can see how its going to teach me to stop coasting on the track, a habit I have been trying to kick.”

The Shift-I was designed from the ground up to be the most well thought out solution. Practical features and options that do the job you need. It’s one of those products that have the finer details polished, suiting hard core racers through to street users. Consider all the information on this website… a reflection of the engineering effort put into it’s design.

Super bright wide angle lights. Brightness is fully adjustable. It automatically remembers your settings from daylight through to night time.
7 Lights. Trials found it was the most you can comfortably distinguish in your peripheral vision. Any more and you loose that important reference capability (i.e. knowing your at 4 lights on corner entry, not 3).
Display range is programmable. You can set when the first light comes on and also when they all flash (For example, displaying 2850rpm to 7800rpm). This is done digitally (not by revving), so you can accurately tweak your settings.
Multiple displays modes based on driver/rider feedback. Designed to suit driver preference, different engine characteristics and various applications.
Direct factory support. Yes
20220305_104207.jpg

Back