• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Edmonton Meet & Eat

Ok, so Sunday at 2pm at Allen's place.
I will bring 20 steaks and potato salad from Costco.

Thanks Trev, more than generous!:smile:

alright Fellas, What do we need, I will bring a couple of cases of Pepsi, buns and maybe sauces? Plates? Help?

Thanks Kevin, if you want to bring some beverages that would be great.:smile:

I'll be bringing homemade baked beans and condiments. Allan is providing the place and BBQ. It looks like we have the eats covered. Let's hope we get good weather and a decent turnout!!:wink:

Dan

SO how many people in E-town do you know have NSX? I am trying to find one in the US.. and my friend just bought one from calgary ..

Thanks Trev, more than generous!:smile:

Thanks Kevin, if you want to bring some beverages that would be great.:smile:

I'll be bringing homemade baked beans and condiments. Allan is providing the place and BBQ. It looks like we have the eats covered. Let's hope we get good weather and a decent turnout!!:wink:

Dan

I will donate some pastries to the meet. I will either bake you guys a cheesecake or purchase one. Depending on how much time I got.

I may not be able to attend. Something terrible came up today and if I can't get it fixed tomorrow or Friday. Then I will be spending the weekend fixing it. Don't worry my DD is fine and my NSX is fine.

I'm not 100% sure that I'm going to make it out to the BBQ, I've just had a wild weekend (got engaged, watched my NSX of over two years drive off, etc.). I may take tomorrow to recoup.

You should not shocked that your machine is gone...it was beautiful and well kept...now get off your butt and get your next exotic!:biggrin: I am not sure what you will end up with...but I am sure it will be as nice of a machine as your NSX! I realize that reliability is an important concept...but Zahir does have a 355 at a reasonable price...Good luck!

Dam:cool:

A few Pictures of a Great Day, thanks all who came, and Al and Ingrid for hosting!
A lot of great People!

Yes, thanks to all that came out.
Sorry I didn't have time to look in detail at all the cars, for I was slaving away over the BBQ. I mean, like me and the women, no, I mean just me. lol
See you all soon.
Trev

Attachments

• NsxEdmMay2008Meet01_resize.JPG
    NsxEdmMay2008Meet01_resize.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 50
  • NsxEdmMay2008Meet02_resize.JPG
    NsxEdmMay2008Meet02_resize.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 48
  • NsxEdmMay2008Meet03_resize.JPG
    NsxEdmMay2008Meet03_resize.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 51
  • NsxEdmMay2008Meet04_resize.JPG
    NsxEdmMay2008Meet04_resize.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 46
  • NsxEdmMay2008Meet05_resize.JPG
    NsxEdmMay2008Meet05_resize.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 41
A few more.... anyone want the original high res, just email me.
Trev at etpl.ca

Attachments

• NsxEdmMay2008Meet06_resize.JPG
    NsxEdmMay2008Meet06_resize.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 31
  • NsxEdmMay2008Meet07_resize.JPG
    NsxEdmMay2008Meet07_resize.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 32
  • NsxEdmMay2008Meet08_resize.JPG
    NsxEdmMay2008Meet08_resize.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 29
  • NsxEdmMay2008Meet10_resize.JPG
    NsxEdmMay2008Meet10_resize.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 33
ya.. awsome meet. it was a fun event.. thanks for the invite. I'll be there with my nsx really sooonn..

So are you saying you won the ebay>>>>>.
Please share with us....
Trev

Right on, too bad you can't come to Kelowna with it.
Was that the Ebay one?
Give me a buzz, been looking for you guys on the street.
Trev
468-1110
953-1744 cell after 6

Back