• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

End of Summer Roof top photos

I know I have posted my car before, and also I know I got nothing really new to show, but I thought some might like this photos.
I got this new camera and this was my first NSX only photo session, if any local South Florida NSX owner want some photos, contact me! :)

Sun was brutal! and so bright, I know, a Big no-no, but, I liked the challenge!

DSC_1751.jpg

Beat up Lip, almost gone "EZ-Lip" ... didn't see, but there were girls giving thumbs up!

DSC_1763.jpg

DSC_1764.jpg

DSC_1775.jpg

DSC_1804.jpg

DSC_1819.jpg

DSC_1824.jpg

DSC_1829.jpg

DSC_1834.jpg

DSC_1851.jpg

DSC_1852.jpg

DSC_1887.jpg

DSC_1908.jpg

DSC_1911.jpg

DSC_1921.jpg

DSC_1928.jpg

DSC_1906.jpg

And my best friend Aaron and his awesome Kid took it for a spin!

DSC_1994.jpg

DSC_2021.jpg

DSC_2023.jpg

DSC_2071.jpg

DSC_2075.jpg

DSC_2088.jpg

DSC_2158.jpg

Bonus shots!

DSC_1695.jpg

I couldn't resist!

DSC_1726.jpg

DSC_1740.jpg

PS: Interior and engine soon

Great work! My front lip also needs replacing but I keep putting that away... :)

My 2 favorite shots from this set:

I know I have posted my car before, and also I know I got nothing really new to show, but I thought some might like this photos.

DSC_1775.jpg

DSC_1911.jpg

I have always loved red cars. This car is beautiful.

im in love....amazing pictures my fellow 97 bro!

Indeed, there's so little of red 97's people would be very surprised!

Amazing pics and an awesome car there Oscar,keep the pics coming

Ha, thanks to your incredible interior shots, I had to delay mine! HAHAHA thanks for inspiring me!

Meaning, what's going on with the paint finish. Unless it's just the lighting.... :confused:

DSC_1819.jpg

I'd say very blue skies and full blown sun, yellow walls, lots of reflections and yes, 2 rock chips ... LMAO!

PS: I normally use levels in Photoshop to stabilize the output colors, think the blue + red hood turned the hood pink in this particular angle ....

Doh! I meant finish on the wheels! Are they painted? The wheel finish seems to be fading or something...

Oh man, lost in translation here!

LOL .. just very very dirty .. also the paint I guess is getting old LOL

Great shots Oscar. Car looks awesome. :smile:

Thanks my friend! BTW, I have met your dad and uncle by accident, sweetest/nicest guys in town!

Oscar

Back