• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Endless 6-pot BBK's peeking out of wheels, who's got them?

I've been talking to Endless USA and also Chris over at SOS (who I might say has been a ton of help....)

I guess not too many people here run Endless brakes but I want to know for those select few who have, what kind of wheels are you using and the safe offsets? I plan on running 19 in rear, 18 up front and plan on running Endless brakes for both sides eventually.

There was an Imola NSX that has the Endless brakes if I remember correctly - please post up pics of what you have!

thanks
rick

you mean project mu?

PMU_2.jpg

you'll need a really high spoke clearence for these.
they do have a optional slimmer design which is about 15mm slimmer i think, but thats a special order.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96434&highlight=project+mu

Thanks Evo, that is the car I was thinking of but guess he does not have Endless - my mistake!

makenna88: thanks for the link - I wonder if he has more pics of that setup but yes that's what I'm looking for. Wow you have quite a nice stable of rides there....how you like the IS-F? My bro test drove it but said it was "average".....

Talking to a few clublexus guys since I know one guy who has the Endless on his IS350 locally in SJ.

rick

Here's a picture of the brakes from my lexus
LexNew3.jpg

More Pics...
http://www.mymbonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9431

Did your bro test it with the "SPORT" mode activated. To me it's more than average, I haven't driven my NSX the last 6 weeks because of this crazy car.

Do you have Endless on your S2000? Honestly they are ok on the Lexus I think there is little or no difference from my stock brakes except it attracts alot more attention.

Sonic MS / Carlabs help me get the Endless brakes from Japan, follow the link above (mymbonline) and give Al or Darwin a call and tell them Steven with the Lexus sent yah ;)

Thanks Evo, that is the car I was thinking of but guess he does not have Endless - my mistake!

makenna88: thanks for the link - I wonder if he has more pics of that setup but yes that's what I'm looking for. Wow you have quite a nice stable of rides there....how you like the IS-F? My bro test drove it but said it was "average".....

Talking to a few clublexus guys since I know one guy who has the Endless on his IS350 locally in SJ.

rick

thanks for the pics - are you with SF Krew?

Your GS looks great, did you get F/R Endless BBK's> if so that's a major $$$ of cash - wow! My bro has a white GS dropped and looks kinda like yours.

The IS-F looks good from most angles but that rear end I can only chuckle at.....what were they thinking?

I'm not a big Lexus fan but my bro drives only Lexus cars (he's got a IS and GS) I can see you must like L-cars....hehe

Looks like we share some similiar tastes - we should talk cars sometime@!

rick

Here's a picture of the brakes from my lexus
LexNew3.jpg

More Pics...
http://www.mymbonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9431

Did your bro test it with the "SPORT" mode activated. To me it's more than average, I haven't driven my NSX the last 6 weeks because of this crazy car.

Do you have Endless on your S2000? Honestly they are ok on the Lexus I think there is little or no difference from my stock brakes except it attracts alot more attention.

Sonic MS / Carlabs help me get the Endless brakes from Japan, follow the link above (mymbonline) and give Al or Darwin a call and tell them Steven with the Lexus sent yah ;)
--------------------------------------------------------
DAMN! IS-F SICK! gratz

Rick, at this moment my NSX is over at SonicMS (Mountain View) they are repainting my Stoptech brakes (Front & Back) Lambo Orange. Should be done by the end of the week, I'll post pics then.

rick

Rick, at this moment my NSX is over at SonicMS (Mountain View) they are repainting my Stoptech brakes (Front & Back) Lambo Orange. Should be done by the end of the week, I'll post pics then.

thanks for the update, I'll love to see what the car looks like with Orange calipers :)

I've been concentrating on my "Race Seat" project right now with NSX since the oem seats are too high for me and my head actually hits the rear plastic roof section. My priority is to get comfy in the car and then I'll work on the other things.

Picked up a shinay Busa' so have been working on polishing the undercarriage past few days.

I have yet to drop by to see Darwin and those guys....

rk

A little off subject, but if your seats are ultra-clean (no wear) I would be very interested in them ;)|

Come drop by Sonic, new alignment machine that rocks!
DSC00584.jpg

thanks for the update, I'll love to see what the car looks like with Orange calipers :)

I've been concentrating on my "Race Seat" project right now with NSX since the oem seats are too high for me and my head actually hits the rear plastic roof section. My priority is to get comfy in the car and then I'll work on the other things.

Picked up a shinay Busa' so have been working on polishing the undercarriage past few days.

I have yet to drop by to see Darwin and those guys....

rk

My OEM seats are virgin new like the day it came off the showroom floor but they are not for sale.

I'm keeping all the stock parts for one day when I get tired of the car and will be selling it.....being smart this time around.

rk

ok cool. (smart move) ;)

Back