• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

English teacher's worst nightmare

looks like he had "a good time" writing it. :D

...and he passed?!?!?! :eek: :confused: Wow... standards have slipped slightly. :( If I'd used fowl language in a single paper at uni it would have been regected!

NeoNSX said:
looks like he had "a good time" writing it. :D

...and he passed?!?!?! :eek: :confused: Wow... standards have slipped slightly. :( If I'd used fowl language in a single paper at uni it would have been regected!

Rejected.

And I agree, I can't get away with ANY of THAT kind of language
at university. Not that I would want to or try, but still. I call hoax. :cool:

The English professor doesn't seem to be able to do basic mathematical skills. I briefly counted 52 points deducted, making it a 48% (ie. an "F" paper). Also, it seems like it was supposed to be an essay, not a book report.

And the grader responds with "Page is to big" on page 3...

I don't think the kid was high- he knew exactly what he was doing, which is why the papers are different colors, page 3 has a quaint message, there are 3 holes on each side, he writes the poem, etc - the kid actually seems to be fairly intelligent, knowing the things that will be annoying.

xxx said:
Rejected.

And I agree, I can't get away with ANY of THAT kind of language
at university. Not that I would want to or try, but still. I call hoax. :cool:

Yes, Rejected... typo. Thanx for saving me from the wrath of the Grammar Nazi. :D i swear somebody's changed all the keys on my keyboard this morning.

Neo, I pressed the button on your avatar but nothing happened. Are you sure you have it wired right? :smile:

White92 said:
Neo, I pressed the button on your avatar but nothing happened. Are you sure you have it wired right? :smile:

HAHAHA... you guyz are nuts. :D But you also gave me a great idea. Try again & check out my profile picture. :D :D :D

Back