• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Enzo for sale -- not mine

bit strange how the bid increments are $100 after a 1m initial bid. Maybe i'll up it another 100 :p

For some reason, curb rash on a million dollar Ferrari just doesn't
seem right! Hell, I'd sell it too!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Not that I would know what to do with it but...
I'll take it!!!!

(actually I would fix the wheel and go from there. :biggrin: )

It does not look like a well cared for vehicle. He did not even vaccum the interior before taking pictures.

dawggpie said:
bit strange how the bid increments are $100 after a 1m initial bid. Maybe i'll up it another 100 :p

You better be careful, I think the next bid will meet the reserve. I believe the original bidders are shill bidders, does it make an sense that there are five people willing to bid over a million dollars that wouldn't pay the extra 85K to get the car.

I have seen auctions like this where they try and get someone to bid just a hundred more and all of a sudden the reserve is met and you are obligated to buy something.

Carguy! said:
You better be careful, I think the next bid will meet the reserve. I believe the original bidders are shill bidders, does it make an sense that there are five people willing to bid over a million dollars that wouldn't pay the extra 85K to get the car.

I have seen auctions like this where they try and get someone to bid just a hundred more and all of a sudden the reserve is met and you are obligated to buy something.

true, that's a good point, but even if I did bid and I was obligated to buy I'd like to see them try to get a million dollars from me hehe. :biggrin:

The auction is at $1,001,100.00 right now. The dealership has it for sale on their website right now for only $1,095,000. http://www.sportscarcompany.com/
Someone is getting ripped off here. :biggrin:

Maybe curbing the Enzo is what made it's cash value suddenly increase by 40% ?
as-gum.gif

Back