• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Erebuni Widebody?

Has anyone installed the Erebuni widebody kit? Not the stick on fender flares...The kit #492 comes with rear fenders,rear bumper, side skirts,front bumper/air dam. The entire kit is only about 1600. I really like the pearl white one in this section. Has anyone else installed it? It appears to be wide rearbody only and not the front fenders...thks Brent :cool:

Check the thread on Sunday Empire Meet.
The white pearl NSX has full Erebuni widebody kit on it.
Texas91Brent said:
Has anyone installed the Erebuni widebody kit? Not the stick on fender flares...The kit #492 comes with rear fenders,rear bumper, side skirts,front bumper/air dam. The entire kit is only about 1600. I really like the pearl white one in this section. Has anyone else installed it? It appears to be wide rearbody only and not the front fenders...thks Brent :cool:

Timpo said:
everybody knows...

Erebuni = garbage
Why is it junk? please elaborate.....fit ,quality? :confused:

I don't think its a junk. The kit does not sag like some others. From the compliment that my friends car get in the other thread the kit is worth it for the price. Direct bolt on as he had told me. Its the hottest here after my Sorcery one. :biggrin:

Why do you say that it is junk when you posted earlier about the new Erubuni kit. I agree that it looks pretty nice with the widened rear and the stock front. Comptech style front air damn. Very smooth, like a combination of the Comptech with the stock front fenders. No crazy about the rear valance but maybe the 2002 valance will work.

Tim

Back