• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Euroboutique S2000 steering wheel to NSX conversion kit

Quick review from my personal experience.

I ordered this item last year. I have not able to install the kit for about a year because I ended up sourcing all my parts from different vendors.
Parts I have used was Euroboutique S2000 steering wheel to NSX kit, NRG short hub, and S2000 steering wheel that I have bought from ebay and had redlinegoods leather work on the steering wheel for me.

Euroboutique's S2000 steering wheel kit was purchased on April 2019. Any issues that I may had might have been updated or changed with the unit so I can't say for sure with their "updated" kit.

Fitment: I ended up drilling bigger holes and trying to line up with 2004 S2000 AP2 steering wheels. Every single hole was drilled again (6 holes) in total. Not sure if this was just bad batch or not but it was disappointing. Probably does not line up with NRG short hub holes and My steering wheel might be off centered. 1/10

Quality: Material quality of kit is probably 9/10

Price: As for price $329 just for the kit excluding their NRG short hub at the time. It might be expensive for just hunk of metal but I have a feeling Euroboutique bought the rights from hagasan so it's probably understandable. Not everyone is looking for a conversion so price is probably average. 7/10

Instructions: well there is no instructions you have to rely on the forum. 1/10

Parts: Kit came with 4 washers and 4 bolts to bolted on to steering wheel =>kit=>short hub. However mine came with 4 short bolts and it was really frustrating. They simply do not fit and will not reach beyond the kit. 1/10

Customer service: Eh this one is still pending. I have inquired them about sending me the longer bolts but I have not heard from them. It looks like they read my message but probably trying to see what they can do. Just before this review I ended up ordering longer bolts from ebay. 1/10

Would I recommend the kit? well at least not the one I got, I really wish they updated their stuff. I am not sure if anyone wants to do a conversion but I suggest them to immediately get onto it and see if their's snaps right in with the steering wheel.

Overall I will give 3/10 because it's at least there... beware of modification and sourcing parts. For the price, I would just buy brand new momo and shorthub.

vD9UPjb

v69DesY

xg1eHAb

r0kE6VJ

Updates:

I haven't heard anything else from Euroboutique after sending the first reply that their stuff is on backorder.
I emailed back saying I ordered the bolt from ebay linking which one it was (unfortunately it was incorrect size). They could have at least told me the bolt sizes that they use...
I asked them what they can do, and nothing yet. It has been a month since last email. Ended up going to the home depot for longer and right size bolt.

I am just thinking they simply don't want to deal with small matter. I already moved on too but....

Another update is that supposely Euroboutique never bought designs for Hagasan's S2000 kit. It was my assumption that Euroboutique bought the design.....so ignore the quote

"It might be expensive for just hunk of metal but I have a feeling Euroboutique bought the rights from hagasan so it's probably understandable.It might be expensive for just hunk of metal but I have a feeling Euroboutique bought the rights from hagasan so it's probably understandable."

Updates:

I haven't heard anything else from Euroboutique after sending the first reply that their stuff is on backorder.
I emailed back saying I ordered the bolt from ebay linking which one it was (unfortunately it was incorrect size). They could have at least told me the bolt sizes that they use...
I asked them what they can do, and nothing yet. It has been a month since last email. Ended up going to the home depot for longer and right size bolt.

I am just thinking they simply don't want to deal with small matter. I already moved on too but....

Another update is that supposely Euroboutique never bought designs for Hagasan's S2000 kit. It was my assumption that Euroboutique bought the design.....so ignore the quote

"It might be expensive for just hunk of metal but I have a feeling Euroboutique bought the rights from hagasan so it's probably understandable.It might be expensive for just hunk of metal but I have a feeling Euroboutique bought the rights from hagasan so it's probably understandable."

Please PM us and we will resolve this ASAP!

We do not make any adapters, it has ALWAYS been sourced from Hagasn to be clear. We did NOT buy the rights, just merely sourced it from him to help him re-sell here. Sorry if this was mis-understood.

thanks!

steeringwheelconv.jpg
This is what I have on my car right now...
I didn't know this was hagasan's design or he supplied to you. What I understood was that he stopped supplying to Euroboutique and I don't want to dig deeper than what's already told me on both sides.

We have sent you an email with a solution and a courtesy credit as it was our fault for not including the correct bolts.

Apologies for the error.

As for Hagasan, this has always been his adapter and we used to sell his old design and recently he updated it to a new version which we have now. We were helping him sell his product stateside since he was not local.

We have sent you an email with a solution and a courtesy credit as it was our fault for not including the correct bolts.

Apologies for the error.

As for Hagasan, this has always been his adapter and we used to sell his old design and recently he updated it to a new version which we have now. We were helping him sell his product stateside since he was not local.

I am just surprised that Euroboutique has been trying to remedy this problem after some times passed. I have seen so many companies don't give crap after they sell their products but I guess I was wrong about these guys.

Back