• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Everything JDM/EDM

Hello everyone I am some what new to being active posting on this forum. A little background, grew up with only acura/Hondas and an NSX in the garage. I recently just purchased an NSX. I was pretty active over on the Legend forum for many years. We had a sticky thread about all of the differences between the different markets that the Legend was in, split up between differences between markets, years, revisions, models not offered here, options, colors, interiors, the same with accessories, and part numbers if possible, etc. I have done some searching on the forum to find info for my nsxr conversion and does not appear to be lot or any central location. The wiki also did not have much information. Maybe I just haven't had any luck finding it on the site and if so if someone could direct me. I believe it would be a available tool for everything to be in on central location. It was a group effort on the legend forum anyone that had some rare parts took pictures, gave info, literature was translated and uploaded by people, and some of the foreign members helped out getting info from Honda/Acura in their countries.

What does everyone think as a group do you guys want to undertake this?

I agree, it isn't terribly easy to find things using just the site navigation alone. I think that the wiki project has stalled quite a bit due to software evolution, etc, etc.

Google searching the forums though yields a WEALTH of information, and that is how a lot of the members find what they need. For example, in the case of R-type conversions type this exact phrase in to gooogle: "nsx-r conversion site:nsxprime.com" and you will run across highly detailed threads.

This one for example is a great read: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/87093-Pics-of-my-Sebring-Silver-02-conversion

I agree, it isn't terribly easy to find things using just the site navigation alone. I think that the wiki project has stalled quite a bit due to software evolution, etc, etc.

Google searching the forums though yields a WEALTH of information, and that is how a lot of the members find what they need. For example, in the case of R-type conversions type this exact phrase in to gooogle: "nsx-r conversion site:nsxprime.com" and you will run across highly detailed threads.

This one for example is a great read: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/87093-Pics-of-my-Sebring-Silver-02-conversion

I would agree. Using Google to search the forum tends to be alot easier to find what you are looking for.

Back