• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Export to Europe parts OEM

Hello has all, I need parts OEM for my NSX, I seek a good online shop to make my purchases, I do not find a supplier in the USA who dispatches the orders towards Europe (Belgium),in spite of my research, I do not find an online shop for the export of parts OEM towards Europe :mad:
help me please!!!:smile:

have a good address or a good bond? thank you very much for your assistance friends!

Hello has all, I need parts OEM for my NSX, I seek a good online shop to make my purchases, I do not find a supplier in the USA who dispatches the orders towards Europe (Belgium),in spite of my research, I do not find an online shop for the export of parts OEM towards Europe :mad:

have a good address or a good bond? thank you very much for your assistance friends!

I quote mee too i need

thanks
Andrea

I do not arrive has to translate your message, I speak French and the translator is not very good! can you remake your message as good English thank you:smile:

What kind of parts are you looking for?

13sl00_b53.gif

i need the parts NO 19 (left door).....

:D

thunder, here you che find the tables

http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray...tcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=&search=All&ListAll=All

What kind of parts are you looking for?
here what I seek MvM!
74494-SL0-000- spring fuel lid open x1
74102-SL0-020- cover r fr fender (inner) x1
74152-SL0-020- cover l fr fender (inner) x1
91545-SE0-003- clip assy (8mm) x 2 pack
90125-SL0-003- bolt special (5mm) (black) x 2 pack
90625-SL0-000ZA- cap retractable lid
93403-06012-05- bolt washer (6x12) x 2 pack
17220-PR7-A00- element assy air cleaner x 1
84201-SL0-A01ZA- garnish r side x 1
84251-SL0-A01ZA- garnish l side x 1
90609-SG0-003- clip pillar garnish x 2 pack
71103-SL0-A00- cover r fr skirt duct x 1
71104-SL0-A00- cover l fr skirt duct x 1
90105-SF-000- screw corner slide tapping x 2 pack
:smile:
that, it is one 1st order, then, there will be others of them!

Last edited:
Hi,

I live in Portugal, and all my OEM parts are ordered through Dali Racing...

I just find the Part numbers online and tell him what i want, then he give me a quote and i order.

Nuno

here what I seek MvM!
74494-SL0-000- spring fuel lid open x1
74102-SL0-020- cover r fr fender (inner) x1
74152-SL0-020- cover l fr fender (inner) x1
91545-SE0-003- clip assy (8mm) x 2 pack
90125-SL0-003- bolt special (5mm) (black) x 2 pack
90625-SL0-000ZA- cap retractable lid
93403-06012-05- bolt washer (6x12) x 2 pack
17220-PR7-A00- element assy air cleaner x 1
84201-SL0-A01ZA- garnish r side x 1
84251-SL0-A01ZA- garnish l side x 1
90609-SG0-003- clip pillar garnish x 2 pack
71103-SL0-A00- cover r fr skirt duct x 1
71104-SL0-A00- cover l fr skirt duct x 1
90105-SF-000- screw corner slide tapping x 2 pack
:smile:
that, it is one 1st order, then, there will be others of them!

I would suggest you do as Nuno is doing.

Contact Mark from Dali Racing and send him the list. Ask him for a quote.
If you are asking for the fender liners then I can tell you he will box them in a big enough box so you can fit many of the small parts inside.

Super_Billoz said:
i need the parts NO 19 (left door).....

Same for you, I would contact Mark.

thank you very much for your assistance! :smile: I will make like that, I will send an email has Marc of Dali racing, I wish you a good evening has all…:smile:

Nothing against DALI but please build your own opinion through a search here on prime. :wink:

thank you very much for your assistance UnhuZ!:smile:
I made well have placed my confidence in you, you summers of the good friends, the answers to the problems arrive quickly, thank you!:smile:

You don't need to thank me at all... i only had good business with Mark...more than 30 orders so far... i wish that all go as smooth to you as it had been with me :wink:

I prefer not to order from dali

I heard in the past some people here in europe had problem with him

Andrea

We ship to Europe almost daily and have several different shipping methods available depending on how soon you need the parts and what your budget is.

If you need any parts, please let us know. You can drop us an e-mail at [email protected]

Cheers,
-- Chris

Contact Josh or Chris at Science of Speed in Arizona. They have a great web site as well.
They will ship and have good prices and many other bits you should have.
Great reputation and i've delt with them on several occasions and they are great people.

Cheers
nigel

You don't need to thank me at all... i only had good business with Mark...more than 30 orders so far... i wish that all go as smooth to you as it had been with me :wink:

Not had a problem with Mark but I would say that you should only order parts that he has in stock. Waiting on back orders can sometimes be interesting.

regards,

Not had a problem with Mark but I would say that you should only order parts that he has in stock. Waiting on back orders can sometimes be interesting.

And Paypal (highly recommended) only gives you a reaction time of 45 days. :wink:

You guys, next week, I'll be opening up a vender's account with NSXCB. I'll be doing transactions for Downforce, and perhaps I can have a thread on OEM parts for you guys so every thing can be trackable and transparent.

I think Ray Laks Honda/Acura Ships over seas as well and they don't charge me shipping or tax here in the States.

Raylaks honda/acura

ask for tim polinack or J.R.

1-716-826-4200

How about a dealer in Belgium?
<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD>Honda Verburgh Guido</TD><TD>Wachtebekestraat 159</TD><TD>Zelzate - East Flanders</TD><TD>Belgium</TD><TD>++ 32 9 345 67 08</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back